This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted by iDreams
    what is the fix of netflix on not to logoff ?
    There is none​
    The problem will be fixed soon.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Robarino View Post
      At...what...point...did....writing...with..so ...many...periods...become...acceptable? It's...reallly [sic] ....hard...to...listen...to...the... advice...of....anyone...who....fails...at...basic. ..grade...schoool [sic]....writing.
      Keeping within the spirit of this forum..... where the goal is to assist others as well as share useful information..... I respectfully call your attention to a reply I made not too long ago to a User who was wishing that a certain function existed here within the forum.....

To both save time..... and also to insure you see the intended reference.....I have included the applicable portion for you here..... as follows:.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"In the upper right hand corner of any Forum Page..... to the right of your nickname..... click on the Down Arrow.....

Click on User Settings.....

On the User Settings Page..... on the left side..... just under the User Settings Heading..... click on Account.....

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Account Page..... and you'll see where you can build an Ignore List.....​"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Additionally..... if you look over in the left hand column..... you'll see the correct spelling of my nickname.....

weavermovies

I sincerely hope this suggestion alleviates your current problem.....

Good luck!
      Last edited by weavermovies; 03-26-2024, 08:41 AM.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

The problem will be fixed soon.

Wilson
        What problem will be fixed soon, there are 50 problems.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Only the logoff problem

Comment

Originally posted by chameleon View Post

what problem will be fixed soon, there are 50 problems.
            Best sentence of the day!

Comment

I am wsing 6167, for some reason I get the pardon the interruption error on everything on Netflix. Have not recently deleted my cache, but then again, should I need to?

Comment

I am using the one everyone else is using. Waiting patiently for the next one.

Comment

The following movies were downloaded from NETFLIX..... using Windows StreamFab version 6.1.6.7 x64..... yesterday afternoon..... March 25, 2024..... beginning at around 3:30pm ESDT..... in Northern Virginia..... through Verizon FIOS gigabyte..... using the most current version of Windows 10..... and no VPN.....

OUT OF AFRICA..... 1080p..... H264..... WITH SUBTITLES..... NO RE-ENCODING.....
                  ERIN BROCKOVICH..... 1080p..... H264..... WITH SUBTITLES..... NO RE-ENCODING.....
                  NYAD..... 1080p..... H265..... WITH SUBTITLES..... NO RE-ENCODING.....
                  THE HATEFUL EIGHT..... 1080p..... H265..... WITH SUBTITLES..... NO RE-ENCODING.....
                  THE HARDER THEY FALL..... 1080p..... H265..... WITH SUBTITLES..... NO RE-ENCODING.....
                  THE GRAY MAN..... 1080p..... H265..... WITH SUBTITLES..... NO RE-ENCODING.....

The log file is attached..... It's in the order listed..... I didn't feel like starting and stopping for individual log files so it's continuous.....

It's a Notepad file so if you want to check the validity of my statement..... just use the find command to seek the beginning of each video within the quite lengthy log file.​.... and then you can look at each as if it were a separate log.

NETFLIX - OUT OF AFRICA - ERIN BROCKOVICH - NYAD - THE HATEFUL EIGHT - THE HARDER THEY FALL - THE GRAY MAN - StreamFab 6.1.6.7.log
                  Attached Files

Comment

They are all old titles, try something new and see if you get anything. They are all old titles, this was always possible, are you a bit slow or don't you understand the issues?

Comment

weavermovies ,
                      What I said about PLUTO and endlessly analyzing stands.....​​
                      As you probably saw, I removed Pluto from the banner as a working module. Wilson, replied to my report that Pluto was not working by saying that it is working, and showed a 6.1.6.9 screenshot to that effect. I said that it does not work in 6.1.6.7, and I will only use updates that do not contain any re-encoding code. I think you feel the same. I told him that we will re-test when they come out with a new update that doesn't contain re-encoding for any of the streamers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                        As you probably saw, I removed Pluto from the banner as a working module. Wilson, replied to my report that Pluto was not working by saying that it is working, and showed a 6.1.6.9 screenshot to that effect. I said that it does not work in 6.1.6.7, and I will only use updates that do not contain any re-encoding code. I think you feel the same. I told him that we will re-test when they come out with a new update that doesn't contain re-encoding for any of the streamers.
                        As I've posted in the past..... Since ROKU works in the Windows StreamFab 6.1.6.9 x64 Test Version..... I have it loaded on another laptop to access ROKU should the need arise..... so in deference to Wilson.Wang..... I just got done attempting to download a couple videos through PLUTO.....

They were both successful producing 720p..... which has always been the maximum resolution attained through PLUTO..... in MKV..... H264..... with subtitles.....

Consequently..... Wilson.Wang is correct in saying that PLUTO works as far as the Windows StreamFab 6.1.6.9 x64 Test Version.....

But it brings up the question..... how do you tell if a video is being re-encoded?.....

The reason I ask is because during the download process..... in the StreamFab Output folder > PLUTO folder..... after video processing completed..... when remuxing began..... I had multiple MKV files start to populate.....

For example..... one of the videos was "Chicago (2002)"..... and once processing ended and remuxing began..... I had multiple MKV files in the PLUTO folder labeled..... "Chicago"..... which would normally be there during remuxing showing 0KB..... but also "Chicago0"..... "Chicago1"..... "Chicago2"..... "Chicago3"..... all the way up to "Chicago12"..... indicating various file sizes..... and then after remuxing..... they all disappeared with the exception of the "Chicago" MKV video file..... which remained as it normally would after remuxing completed now showing its actual file size vice 0KB.....

I've never seen this happen before.....

So again..... Wilson is correct..... PLUTO does work in Windows StreamFab 6.1.6.9 x64 Test Version..... but is it with or without re-encoding?..... And why all the various files?.....

I've attached the log and a couple screenshots.....

I'm sure I should already know what I'm asking about..... but you know me..... I'm "a bit slow"..... and "don't understand the issues".....

Thanks!​

UPDATE..... The logfile follows..... It wouldn't attach to this post.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CHICAGO Output Folder 1.png Views:	3 Size:	45.5 KB ID:	439908

Click image for larger version  Name:	CHICAGO Output folder 2.png Views:	3 Size:	22.2 KB ID:	439909

Comment

Here's the logfile..... which wouldn't attach to the previous post.....

PLUTO - CHICAGO 2002 - StreamFab 6.1.6.7 Test Version.log

Comment

But it brings up the question..... how do you tell if a video is being re-encoded?.....
                            To tell you the truth, I don't know anymore. Each module's methods and StreamFab.log are different. Looking at your log, my guess would have been that it was re-encoded with the multiple MKV files eventually merged into one, but Wilson is adamant that Pluto doesn't use re-encoding. So, I'd have to go along with him in that there was a bug or Pluto changed something, and it was fixed sometime between 6.1.6.7 and 6.1.6.9.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                              To tell you the truth, I don't know anymore. Each module's methods and StreamFab.log are different. Looking at your log, my guess would have been that it was re-encoded with the multiple MKV files eventually merged into one, but Wilson is adamant that Pluto doesn't use re-encoding. So, I'd have to go along with him in that there was a bug or Pluto changed something, and it was fixed sometime between 6.1.6.7 and 6.1.6.9.
                              If by bug you meant that something could have happened on my laptop during processing..... I thought exactly the same thing..... and because of that..... I ran it a second time before I posted.....

The second result was the same as the first.

Comment

I put both possibilities because I didn't know which it was. I really don't follow Pluto all that closely. Whatever it was, it was broke in 6.1.6.7 and fixed in 6.1.6.9 (either the original or test version).

Comment

Working...
                                X