Unable to log in to Google account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Unable to log in to Google account

Unable to log in to Google account, indicating insecurity. Please resolve this issue! Clearing cache and uninstalling and reinstalling are useless.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	AK47 (1).png Views:	1 Size:	81.6 KB ID:	439728

Originally posted by hizbf View Post
    Unable to log in to Google account, indicating insecurity. Please resolve this issue! Clearing cache and uninstalling and reinstalling are useless.
    Click image for larger version Name:	AK47 (1).png Views:	1 Size:	81.6 KB ID:	439728
    are you able to sign in to your Google Account on your regular browser ??
    try signing in on your regular browser and then try signing in on streamfab.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

Thank you, I have already logged in to my Google account on Google Chrome, but I am unable to log in to my Google account on Streamfab

Comment

This page includes all the frequently asked questions and their answers as well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	å±å¹•æˆªå›¾ 2024-03-29 085957.png Views:	1 Size:	42.6 KB ID:	440014
        Are you talking about this method? I tried, but it didn't work. This method was mentioned by our forum member captnvideo on March 3, 2022. He posted again on June 3, 2022, stating that this method is no longer effective because Google began restricting Google accounts from logging in to third-party software on May 30, 2022. This is the official statement of Google:To help keep your account secure, from May 30, 2022, ​​Google no longer supports the use of third-party apps or devices which ask you to sign in to your Google Account using only your username and password.These are two posts posted by captnvideo, a member of this forum:1、https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...n-into-youtube 2、https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...g-into-youtube
        Last edited by hizbf; 03-29-2024, 02:02 AM.

Comment

This is the latest notice released by Google::Starting on September 30, 2024, less secure apps, third-party apps, or devices that have you sign in with only your username and password will no longer be supported for Google Workspace accounts.
          Starting on September 30, 2024, less secure apps, third-party apps, or devices that have you sign in with only your username and password will no longer be supported for Google Workspace accounts.

This is a browser supported by Google for login:https://support.google.com/accounts/...14788955254-AP

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	屏幕截图 2024-03-29 110030.png
Views:	526
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	440024
            The official update log for 6.1.5.5 states that the login issue with Google accounts has been resolved, but after testing, it still cannot be logged in!

Comment

No go with Youtube here anymore either. Google says NO!

Comment

Sigh... I am very busy and don't have much time for the forum but please read the release notes carefully. It says the Google Account is when AUTHORIZING STREAMFAB. Nothing to do with logging in to Streaming websites.

That means you can login to your DVDFab Member Area with your Google account. That's all.
                How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

it crash every time when clicking sign in from youtube

Comment

I'm just adding a related screenshot because I don't think anyone else showed this. I took a chance and logged out of Youtube to try it, and I can't get back in What hizbf said in post #5 sounds likely to be the problem.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by wyhtmgm; 04-10-2024, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wyhtmgm View Post
                      I'm just adding a related screenshot because I don't think anyone else showed this. I took a chance and logged out of Youtube to try it, and I can't get back in What hizbf said in post #5 sounds likely to be the problem.
                      Hi: With the latest release 6.1.7.3, I am prompted to sign into my Youtube account. But I keep getting a screen asking me to sign into YouTube in Chrome, Close Chrome, and the click on "Already Done". After doing so, this same screen keeps coming back. If I click on 'X', then it says "Couldn't Sign You In".

The official streamfab did not come up with a solution, but this brother came up with a solution and said he successfully logged in

Comment

Working...
                      X