Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TO @WILSON.WANG..... New! StreamFab 6.1.7.0 is released (March 28, 2024)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
    2 - New: Restore back to the PC display interface when browsing Netflix......

Simple Question: Why did you revert back to the PC display when the Android display is clearly better..... less cluttered..... and easier to use?..... And has also been recommended by the moderators.....
    This was my response when told about it this morning:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1565
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	439944
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

ARE YOU F**KING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? I've just about had enough with your disruptive behaviour.

CUT IT OUT!
      i dont know what you mean
      explain it pls
      You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post

i dont know what you mean
        explain it pls
        Do not tell people what they should do or how they should address issues they have. You lost that right when you created not one, not two but three public threads to bash someone.

You could have PM'd Cats4U or even Wilson. So don't sit there and ask someone to follow a different path for a legitimate question when all you did was have a tantrum.

You are on very thin ice. I have defended you to Cats4U but am now regretting it because you just don't know how to keep a low profile and not be combative
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I think you have mental problems.
          I'm talking about Brozilla

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Do not tell people what they should do or how they should address issues they have. You lost that right when you created not one, not two but three public threads to bash someone.

You could have PM'd Cats4U or even Wilson. So don't sit there and ask someone to follow a different path for a legitimate question when all you did was have a tantrum.

You are on very thin ice. I have defended you to Cats4U but am now regretting it because you just don't know how to keep a low profile and not be combative
            I wrote somewhere that I tried to write to cats4u but it was not possible.

besides, i didn't denounce anyone for writing in that post. he did that here.

if he only wants the person in question to read it, then he should write it directly to the person in question.
            i didn't care if anyone read it or not.
            there is a huge difference.

besides, i only opened 3 posts because 2 of them were closed. if they hadn't been closed, i wouldn't have opened any more posts.

besides, this has absolutely no place here. i replied to him normally, he pissed me off and said it was none of my business and i simply replied that if no one else reads it or replies he should just do it via ticket or privately.

but I've already written twice before.

i will also write via ticket that the moderators here favour others who break the rules and insult others. and that the moderators also obviously and publicly insult other users.
            You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

New: Add support to download the Amazon new released videos with EAC3 5.1 audio using download mode.
              New: Restore back to the PC display interface when browsing Netflix.
              Hi,

For Amazon, it‘s only used the download mode for audio when downloading the new released video from Amazon.

For Netflix, the PC interface is more friendly when browsing the video, and we have to use the Tab/Left/Right key, but anyway, I will consider to add an option for this.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

For Amazon, it‘s only used the download mode for audio when downloading the new released video from Amazon.

For Netflix, the PC interface is more friendly when browsing the video, and we have to use the Tab/Left/Right key, but anyway, I will consider to add an option for this.

Wilson
                Ok, but when will it be possible to download the new Videos from Amazon again without re-encoding ?

It's been over 2 Months now and so far there is no real solution in sight.​

Comment

Wilson.Wang Hi Wilson,

I understand you're the bridge between users and the development team. (By the way, is it a team working on this, or a single developer?)

As a fellow developer, I can empathize with the challenges of meeting user expectations when there are delays on the development side.

However, in this case, I'm a customer who values transparency over wishful thinking. While I don't expect miracles, I would truly appreciate regular status updates that accurately reflect the progress on fixing this, well, let' call it a gap rather than a bug.

On a positive note, I recognize re-encoding is an acceptable interim solution that allows downloads for now - it's a valuable workaround.
                  Would it be possible to get more information about the progress on the permanent fix?

Thanks,
                  ​Eric

Comment

something for the title of this topic, "new streamfab released".
                    Downloads are not recognized anymore from recordings of tv-shows, it did before. Streamfab just do not recognize or analyze anything anymore. When something is needed, i will try to deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

Wilson
                      Wilson, thank you for the clarification in this thread. Can you please clear up the release notes? maybe something like...

Code:
                      Amazon: New:  EAC3 5.1 audio using download mode for newer new released video from Amazon.  NOTE: video is still re-encoding​

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

Wilson, thank you for the clarification in this thread. Can you please clear up the release notes? maybe something like...

Code:
                        Amazon: New: EAC3 5.1 audio using download mode for newer new released video from Amazon. NOTE: video is still re-encoding​
                        i agree with you. changelog should say that, and 1 more thing:

and the name of the output should say what is web-dl and webrip like downloading a season that is been posted before and after the drm thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DeaconGER View Post
                          something for the title of this topic, "new streamfab released".
                          Downloads are not recognized anymore from recordings of tv-shows, it did before. Streamfab just do not recognize or analyze anything anymore. When something is needed, i will try to deliver.
                          nevermind.... just reinstalled it, and now it works... sometimes updater seems to overlook something important!
                          problem solved, my request closed! thanks!

Comment

Okay, I'm on version 6.1.6.6. I had Netflix in mobile interface... at least I used to. Today I wanted to check on something and my Netflix is back to web UL and I can't get it to do anything! Can't parse any videos, gets automatically log out... all the usual issues are back. Can you please bring back the mobile interface?! This is getting ridiculous!

Comment

weavermovies Do we need to have all this profanity and ignorant "big tough internet guy" crap here. This used to be a good forum where you could learn things and interact with your peers. You are out of line. Your language shows me who you are. Why don't you go back to "stop posting and leave the adults to do the posting." You don't belong here.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Any news on a Peacock update ??

Comment

Working...
                                X