Peacock on StreamFab 6.1.7.1 Doesnt work at all- Wasted time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baker View Post

The problem with Peacock is that you can add something to the queue, but once you begin the download process, it flips over to an endless "Analyzing" stage...
    I'd like to pitch in and say I'm having the same issue. I'll get it in the queue, go to download it, and it gets stuck on analyzing, and if you look at the actual page, it gets stuck loading the page again and again while ads play (Even on old content). If I had to guess, I'd assume that SF currently doesn't work at all for the ad plan of peacock?

Comment

The problem with Peacock is that you can add something to the queue, but once you begin the download process, it flips over to an endless "Analyzing" stage...
      Originally posted by Jaynator495 View Post

I'd like to pitch in and say I'm having the same issue. I'll get it in the queue, go to download it, and it gets stuck on analyzing, and if you look at the actual page, it gets stuck loading the page again and again while ads play (Even on old content). If I had to guess, I'd assume that SF currently doesn't work at all for the ad plan of peacock?
      Can you please try something:

Go to the thing you want to download, analyze, and instead of clicking Add to Queue, just click Download Now.

Then stay on the Peacock tab. Do not go to the Download Queue. Just leave it on the website's tab.

This is the only way i have been able to download from Peacock..
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Go to the thing you want to download, analyze, and instead of clicking Add to Queue, just click Download Now.

Then stay on the Peacock tab. Do not go to the Download Queue. Just leave it on the website's tab.

This worked for me earlier today in 6.7.1.3.
        --radiah

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately, his method doesn't seem to be working for me on 6.7.1.3 but I will try a few more titles just to play around a bit. What's the best way to determine if it's working? Just wait a hell of a long time to see if something shows up in the output folder? I was watching the SF network usage via task manager and there were times when I saw activity but nothing ever fully downloaded...

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately, his method doesn't seem to be working for me on 6.7.1.3 but I will try a few more titles just to play around a bit. What's the best way to determine if it's working? Just wait a hell of a long time to see if something shows up in the output folder? I was watching the SF network usage via task manager and there were times when I saw activity but nothing ever fully downloaded...
            I played around some more and it seems as if this issue might be related to the either the DRM issue or how commercials are queued prior to the start of the streaming of the desired content. I was able to download a couple of movies that I'm sure were on Peacock for a while using either the "download now" or the "add to queue" methods but I don't think either of these titles had a commercial play before the download started. The newer stuff never seems to stop analyzing...

Comment

So you can only download one thing and the queue is useless.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                I didn't test anything further, but I think the queue works for older titles, just not for newer ones. It seems as if a title gets stuck analyzing, then it's not downloadable using any method...

Comment

I played around some more and it seems as if this issue might be related to the either the DRM issue or how commercials are queued prior to the start of the streaming of the desired content. I was able to download a couple of movies that I'm sure were on Peacock for a while using either the "download now" or the "add to queue" methods but I don't think either of these titles had a commercial play before the download started. The newer stuff never seems to stop analyzing...
                  Anything after February 22nd we already know will not work. I doubt the successful ones were because of no commercials but i could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                    Not necessarily. What i usually do is i add a bunch of stuff to the queue but click Download Now for the last thing i will put in the queue. What this does is add that to the queue and start downloading the ones that are already in the queue. I stay on the peacock tab and don't go to the Download Queue

Comment

Is it fixed yet??? Still waiting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BullDogs77 View Post
                        Is it fixed yet??? Still waiting!!!
                        I hope you are not holding your breath.

Comment

Peacock works fine on content loaded before February. There's no problem with commericals. I downloaded several TV shows and a few movies in 1080p with a "Premium" account, which despite the name is the basic with commercials account. It does log you out periodically (don't expect to download your entire queue on one login), and if you are logged out, the video will be in "Analyzing" mode until you go to the Home tab and log back in. You'll know you were logged out because the Peacock tab of StreamFab's Home tab will be displaying the login screen. Log back in, then identify yourself as Account Holder (and not Kids), and the download will proceed.

Comment

Posted by Jeff Davis
                            Peacock works fine on content loaded before February
                            So its broken after February. Thats not what I paid for.

Comment

I downloaded the video of hbogo, but it has been stuck in the analysis process

Comment

Hopefully, they will get it working before the Olympics. That is why I subscribed to Peacock again.

Comment

Working...
                                X