No announcement yet.

Netflix sign in problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the 6.1.7.2 fiasco I reinstalled 6.1.7.1 and am having no more problems with Netflix. I'm sticking with this version until things get fixed in the newer ones.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Streamfab won't login to Netflix and says Incorrect password. I can log in fine using Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        It just boggles my mind why all you people can't understand that none of these modules (Netflix, Max, Peacock, Amazon, and the others not listed in the banner as working) are going to work properly until the Developer somehow figures out, buys, steals, or any other method, the DRM keys to those modules. Until you read in an update's changelog that a certain module's DRM key was found and added to SF, you are not going to be able to download a video from that module in the method that StreamFab is known for, direct streaming download. Re-encoding (aka CleverGet method) is a fraud used to stall for time. All it does is add more problems to the mix. Now they are spending more time trying to fix those problems rather than working on the original DRM key problem. And you've all fallen for it by downloading every new update that has nothing to do with having obtained a DRM key. Quite frankly, you're all idiots by letting them continually pull the wool over your eyes. Install either 6.1.6.1 or 6.1.6.7 and sit tight until the real fixes (actual DRM keys) start appearing, if you believe it will ever happen. Or you can follow the path of my buddy Chameleon and me, and give up hope that they will ever obtain the keys and the days of StreamFab (and possibly, DVDFab, the company) are over.
        What is the point of your post? ... other then to tell the world that you and your buddy Chameleon have given up? Yes, DRM isn't easy to crack, it's a never ending cat and mouse game. Yes, they're using alternative methods to download streams until the DRM key is solved, so what? It enabled everyone to still download movies, so how is that fraudulent? The DRM problem can still be worked on alongside this, because I'm pretty sure the developrs can work on more then one thing at a time, unlike you.

So other then to whine about what isn't working and convince the rest of the world to be total losers like you who just give up, what was the point of your post?​

Comment

You must be new to this forum. I wrote it because we are all losers here. You obviously don't know that I recently resigned as Moderator here because of everything I've seen. Nothing is being done to fix the problem. It is fraudulent because they are trying to palm off inferior (and problematic) methods of obtaining videos as their original superior method. Marketing continues to send out emails with false claims to lure unsuspecting users into spending big bucks to obtain things that the program is no longer capable of creating. You say that the Developers (actually there is only one working on the DRM problem) can work on more than one thing. That is when they work. In the 12+ weeks that the DRM problem has existed, they have taken a week-long trip to somewhere for a company meeting, and took off 2 days for a minor Chinese holiday. This has never been released before, but despite saying on this forum that they were going to work through the week-long Spring Festival holiday (Chinese New Year), they did not. We followed their log-ins and nobody showed up during that time. Wilson also screwed up by saying they were back when supposedly they weren't supposed to go anywhere.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-14 3.58.45 PM.png
Views:	1464
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	440765
          He totally avoided my question. If you want to believe them, go ahead. This stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. We know a lot more than we are revealing. I have my reasons to whine, and if you knew what I know, you would whine as well.

Comment

I only started having issues when I updated to 6.1.7.3, I could download everything up until then. I ended up reinstalling 6.1.7.2 and all works except Netflix. For some reason I still can't log in yet I can on my other browsers. I am building a VM currently so I can dl from Netflix again. I am thinking a fresh install of 6.1.7.2 might cure this issue. I also think I am not going to update unless I can't do something from here on out.

Comment

Listen to Cats4U, I can sum it up by saying " If they haven't fixed it by now, they aren't going to" What you have now is all you will get. Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can even see it
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

The funniest part about this whole thing (if you can find anything to smile about) is that the idiot who runs the Redditt Fab forum was banned from here by Mona, His handle is "twhiting" still thinks this program is great. He is such a tool. LOL. A real screwball.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Sorry Chameleon don't see anything funny in referencing two blind people. But I do agree that this will not get fixed, Cats4U was quick in finding out how this company will tank the hell out of you and not even care. They will just move on to another program to save face and bank on it. The problem is when something changes, they cannot fix it because they never developed it in the first place to be able to make changes to what they sell. This is where we are at once again. Like in 'Aliens' in the movie when the Marines was getting their butts kick, the famous quote of "Game Over Man" it's here, plain and simple. You'll seen it just as I have, so people can hang on to their best wishes but all it is....is faith.

Comment

Where do i find older versions for download?

EDIT: Found older version on my pc, 6.1.7.0, but it didnīt work! "Wrong password" for netflix :-(
                    Found also 6.1.6.9 but netflix screen is black and nothing happens...
                    Last edited by peter777; 04-15-2024, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peter777 View Post
                      Where do i find older versions for download?
                      As I've posted at length in a now closed past topic..... I've remained using Windows StreamFab 6.1.6.7 x64 because it had been bulletproof except for the DRM change regarding the before and after dates listed above in the Banner..... and still is predictable based on its resolution results..... You either get 1080p..... or you get 540p/480p..... but there's no manipulation of the output..... whatever that manipulation is currently being called.....

But alas..... this latest NETFLIX anomaly has penetrated even 6.1.6.7's vest.....

And Yes!..... I have jumped through all the previously mentioned recommended hoops with no success.....

Of course..... if anyone who has been using 6.1.6.7 has found a way to get around the current NETFLIX login problem..... I'd welcome the information.....

Thanks.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

OK, thank you! If it doesn't work with the netflix login in previous versions either, I can save myself the installation ordeal

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                          Listen to Cats4U, I can sum it up by saying " If they haven't fixed it by now, they aren't going to" What you have now is all you will get. Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can even see it
                          It's like this. I have given them several feedbacks over the past six months, and they have always replied that they have reported the issue to the technical department and are currently fixing it. However, so far, the problem has not been fixed and they have been playing Tai Chi with me. Is there any other software that has DRM MPD and DRM M3u8 downloaders, while competitors Anystream and Cleverget do not have these two downloaders

Comment

At least Cleverget works. I have now joined!

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                              You must be new to this forum. I wrote it because we are all losers here. You obviously don't know that I recently resigned as Moderator here because of everything I've seen. Nothing is being done to fix the problem. It is fraudulent because they are trying to palm off inferior (and problematic) methods of obtaining videos as their original superior method. Marketing continues to send out emails with false claims to lure unsuspecting users into spending big bucks to obtain things that the program is no longer capable of creating. You say that the Developers (actually there is only one working on the DRM problem) can work on more than one thing. That is when they work. In the 12+ weeks that the DRM problem has existed, they have taken a week-long trip to somewhere for a company meeting, and took off 2 days for a minor Chinese holiday. This has never been released before, but despite saying on this forum that they were going to work through the week-long Spring Festival holiday (Chinese New Year), they did not. We followed their log-ins and nobody showed up during that time. Wilson also screwed up by saying they were back when supposedly they weren't supposed to go anywhere.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-14 3.58.45 PM.png
Views:	1464
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	440765
                              He totally avoided my question. If you want to believe them, go ahead. This stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. We know a lot more than we are revealing. I have my reasons to whine, and if you knew what I know, you would whine as well.
                              Oh, yesterday I loaded something with Amazon Recoding onto another PC just for fun. The result, as expected, was a disaster. Half of the film is black. The beginning is already out of sync. Pixel error. The log entry said 720p... unusable... rubbish. The good thing for me is that the German modules work, but that's the only good thing about the situation!

Comment

Same issue here... Streamfab 6.1.7.3 won't login anymore to Netflix and says Incorrect password. I can log without issue using Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Comment

Working...
                                X