Forced Narrative on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Forced Narrative on Netflix

Does anyone knows how to fix the forced narrative subtitles on the movies "Hidden Strike" and "Skyscraper" when downloaded from Netflix?. The movies are not very entertaining when you can't:hear or see what is being said in the foreign language dialogue scenes I reported this to StreamFab last November. "This problem has been reported to our research and development department . Sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused you." was DVDFab's reply. I suppose they are too busy with all of the DRM issues.
    Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by JWK54 View Post
    Does anyone knows how to fix the forced narrative subtitles on the movies "Hidden Strike" and "Skyscraper" when downloaded from Netflix?. The movies are not very entertaining when you can't:hear or see what is being said in the foreign language dialogue scenes I reported this to StreamFab last November. "This problem has been reported to our research and development department . Sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused you." was DVDFab's reply. I suppose they are too busy with all of the DRM issues.
    This is only known to streamfab, and I have also provided feedback to the official many times regarding the issue. I have received the same response as you, but there have been no results

Comment

Originally posted by JWK54 View Post
      Can you explain the issue in detail? I don't know what you mean.
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

i'm not sure if this is the same issue, but i have experienced a similar issue with netflix. my example comes from the tv show The Blacklist. there are scenes throughout the series where subtitles should appear and do not.
        i also noticed that the option for forced subs doesn't show up on streamfab as a seperate choice.
        what i found is that if you download the normal english selection for the series, it will also get the forced subs. you should be able to get them to work by selecting them through your video player from there.
        *edit*
        i was able to get just the forced subs on the episodes i needed and remove what i didn't with the unifab converter. hope this helps.
        Last edited by thalasa; 04-16-2024, 04:01 PM. Reason: forgot to add the work around i use.

Comment

I'm sure it can't be something as simple as the option in Settings > VIP Services..... but just in case.....

Click image for larger version  Name:	FORCED NARRATIVE.png Views:	1 Size:	166.5 KB ID:	440900

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

i wish it were that easy. lol. no, not for me. that box is always checked on my end.

Comment

Well, Fab can't fix it, so maybe someone else here knows how, Fab only gets the money, the people here helping other people get nothing but the satisfaction of helping people who got conned.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
              X