Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was length of DRM crack time for previous changes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlebluealien View Post

Sorry, I wasn't being flippant when I asked, I was merely surprised when you said 7 minutes -which seemed by my own experience of AnyStream as to be rather long to download. I also completely concur with your comments re: SF -"I have already accepted the fact that nothing is going to be fixed". Yep, especially with respects to the Amazon DRM -would've been done by now if they had any clue how to fix it! And they clearly do not!
    Doesn't that aspect depend on broadband speed ??

Comment

Originally posted by Zammo View Post

Doesn't that aspect depend on broadband speed ??
      Absolutely.I am kind of spoilt as currently my download speed is around 1137 Mbps. But even with this speed I notice that AnyStream seems capped at reaching a max of around 38 Mbps. I'm going to keep at eye on it and see what, if any, higher download speed AS reaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

I don't think he was talking about AnyStream, I think he was referring to StreamFab, and with the new 6.1.7.5 Netflix is screen recorded by Stream Fab. You are correct AnyStream is not a screen recorder. Redfox products improve with every update. StreamFab regresses.
        Thanks Chameleon, you are a true gent. But as I clearly did state in my original reply to Brozilla: "..If you are referring to AnyStream (and I will admit that you do not name 'the other program' so apologies if you are referring to something else).." I did make clear to him that I was not sure to what he was referring. But as usual, his response said everything about him. I have zero time or care for arrogance. Sarcasm is the language of the fool and the lonely.

Comment

Absolutely.I am kind of spoilt as currently my download speed is around 1137 Mbps. But even with this speed I notice that AnyStream seems capped at reaching a max of around 38 Mbps. I'm going to keep at eye on it and see what, if any, higher download speed AS reaches.
          Just to update, downloaded a title from Prime this morning and AS download speed came in between 51.1 - 41.1 Mbps.

Comment

Just to update, downloaded a title from Prime this morning and AS download speed came in between 51.1 - 41.1 Mbps.
            I wish I had some money left to buy and use AS. I have used up the trial version of AS. how sad for me.

Comment

I really hope everyone is leaving reviews about the state of the product on those sites listed > https://www.dvdfab.cn/get-dvdfab-free-license.htm so other people know about the issues.

I don't think he was talking about AnyStream, I think he was referring to StreamFab, and with the new 6.1.7.5 Netflix is screen recorded by Stream Fab. You are correct AnyStream is not a screen recorder. Redfox products improve with every update. StreamFab regresses.

Comment

Just out of curiosity after reading your post, I tried downloading the documentary 'For Our Eyes Only' myself using AnyStream and it successfully completed without any issues or "digital rights" notice. So for me, the competition continues to do exactly as it states it can do! WITHOUT RE-ENCODING BULLSHIT! Not sure why you experienced the failure with AnyStream when you tried? Might be worth giving it another go ...
                I don't know why it failed either. They did do an update a few days ago and things worked after that although the Digital Rights notice does still stay on the screen while the download continues. I downloaded the Tubular Bells 50th Anniversary today. It worked with AS as it should but the DRM notice was present throughout. On Streamfab it also worked but the processing (presumably the re-encoding) takes forever

Comment

AnyStream downloaded that film perfectly, with no re-encoding and it was done in 7 minutes and played perfectly. I think phelings may be mistaken, maybe he is new to the AnyStream, or his computer is broken. AnyStream doesn't give DRM notices unless you use the wrong download button.
                  And which "download" button is the wrong button? I've used AS for years so I know how to use it thanks.
                  After the update the other day it worked fine. The DRM notice appears immediately but the Download buttons are there as they should be and the download worked fine even with the DRM notice onscreen

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post

And which "download" button is the wrong button? I've used AS for years so I know how to use it thanks.
                    After the update the other day it worked fine. The DRM notice appears immediately but the Download buttons are there as they should be and the download worked fine even with the DRM notice onscreen
                    So let me get this straight you are in the fab forum complaining about AnyStream not being able to do it the first time, but it was successful the second time you tried. How was Fab in this same movie, was it successful at all? Sounds like you are mixed up to me.
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

i've been using anystream mostly nothing is working for me except tubi, pluto and roku none others seen to work like disney+ and peacock

Comment

i think i'm done with streamfab

Comment

More like SF is done with us. Haven't been able to use it for months now.
                          An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

So let me get this straight you are in the fab forum complaining about AnyStream not being able to do it the first time, but it was successful the second time you tried. How was Fab in this same movie, was it successful at all? Sounds like you are mixed up to me.
                            Now streamfab cannot even log in to a YouTube account, indicating that it is not secure!

And Streamfab recently sent me an email saying that you don't need to subscribe to YouTube membership to download 1080p premium videos. However, after testing today, I found that this is just a lie. The download bar shows that 1080p premium videos have 700MB, but the actual download size is only 140MB, which is not 1080p premium videos at all!

Last edited by hizbf; 04-30-2024, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Just FYI, I've noticed recently that free YouTube encrypted movies are only available up to 480p in browser, although they are 1080p in the YouTube for TVs app (Roku, etc.). I've tested this in the latest Chrome. So that is not StreamFab's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by AllNight View Post
                                Just FYI, I've noticed recently that free YouTube encrypted movies are only available up to 480p in browser, although they are 1080p in the YouTube for TVs app (Roku, etc.). I've tested this in the latest Chrome. So that is not StreamFab's fault.
                                When watching YouTube using a browser, the highest video quality can reach 4k. The video I want to download has a maximum image quality of 1080p premium on YouTube. The video with this image quality shows 700MB on streamfab, but when downloaded, it only has 140MB. However, streamfab says that 1080p premium can be downloaded without subscribing to YouTube. What is the reason for this?

Comment

Working...
                                X