• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post

you cant
    you can only wait or use the downloader from jaynator
    its really nice and way better than the shit from streamfab
    Are you using this? That doesn't do decrypting, it requires the user to dump their own L3 CDM from an Android device. So anyone (like me) who doesn't have an Android device can't decrypt with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaynator495 View Post

This is because Crunchyroll has a 120 second cooldown between the requests of the new play API, and SF likely didn't implement the API request to delete the episode off your current active streams after the download is finished
      Wilson.Wang is this something your developers are aware of? Is this being looked at?

It impacts batch downloading.

Comment

Originally posted by AllNight View Post

Are you using this? That doesn't do decrypting, it requires the user to dump their own L3 CDM from an Android device. So anyone (like me) who doesn't have an Android device can't decrypt with that.
        Actually, it can use a CDM for DRM, however, it also still has a Non-DRM stream for crunchy... also you can technically dump a CDM from an android emulator

Comment

Originally posted by AllNight View Post

Dumping a CDM from Android Studio is easy as pie
          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by Jaynator495 View Post

also you can technically dump a CDM from an android emulator
            ROTFL! What did you say??? SPEAK UP!

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Ugh, Crunchyroll did something again. I was just downloading fine this afternoon, but now it's back to the the way before--cannot retrieve resolution info, cannot analyze. The other program I'm using to download Crunchy is also having problems.

Comment

I hope someday StreamFab can add support for downloading subtitles in .ass format for Crunchyroll.

Comment

I hope to. 6.1.8.4 fixed the download problem, but batch download is still not available.

Comment

Working...
                  X