Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix 6.1.8.2: Netflix often failed for analyzing

Hey!

It's great that Streamfab is back! Unfortunately, I often have the problem with Netflix that the analysis fails. The logs show the following:

Code:
    2024:06:11-13:52:45 0x00006680 [Info]: "[WVNetflix]" manifest emtpy.

Sometimes a download works, then again some time not. How could I solve the problem?

Ok, correction: After an episode is downloaded, every episode after that fails. If you wait a few minutes between the individual downloads and initiate the download manually, the download works.

Comment

Originally posted by deadsearch View Post
      Ok, correction: After an episode is downloaded, every episode after that fails. If you wait a few minutes between the individual downloads and initiate the download manually, the download works.
      Chameleon had the same issue. He fixed it by doing a complete uninstall with a professional uninstaller and re-installed StreamFab.
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Chameleon had the same issue. He fixed it by doing a complete uninstall with a professional uninstaller and re-installed StreamFab.
        Yes, I used Total Uninstaller and cleaned out everything but my credentials. Now everything works fine. Make sure you reboot in between uninstall and reinstall.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Thanks for your tips! I have uninstalled Streamfab with Total Uninstaller, but still have the same problem.

I also don't understand why ALL Streamfab settings are not removed. The custom output folder is still in the settings ...

How can I remove the program COMPLETELY?​

Comment

Originally posted by deadsearch View Post
            Thanks for your tips! I have uninstalled Streamfab with Total Uninstaller, but still have the same problem.

I also don't understand why ALL Streamfab settings are not removed. The custom output folder is still in the settings ...

How can I remove the program COMPLETELY?​
            Delete the DVDFab folder from your C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming to kill your settings.

Also, when you uninstall, make sure StreamUpdate.exe is not running
            How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I tried downloading Dark on Netflix last night, but it just kept analysing for ever. So I guess not all is fixed.

Comment

I solved the problem! I repeated the uninstalling with Total Uninstaller and deleted the custom temp and log folders manually.

Now the download with Netflix works fluently!

Comment

Yes, uninstalling SF with Total Uninstaller did the job for me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Exxar View Post
                    Yes, uninstalling SF with Total Uninstaller did the job for me too!
                    I also used that same uninstaller, it 24.95 in the uSA and its a great price. I want to express my opinion that this is the best uninstaller on the market
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Here are two sets of instructions that you should do with EVERY update. The first one I wrote and have been posting for a year or more. The second, to be completely honest, I don't know if I wrote it or someone else did. It looks like my style. If I wrote it, it was from much longer than one year ago. If one doesn't sink into everyone's head, maybe the other one will. Just do it, and you'll have fewer problems after an update.

My suggestion is to do a clean installation of the latest StreamFab release, meaning use a "professional Uninstaller" such as Revo, Ashampoo, and many others (Google "Uninstallers" for additional free and pay programs) to uninstall SF. Right now, I prefer the Ashampoo - https://www.ashampoo.com/en-us/uninstaller-free. Revo sometimes makes you reboot your computer.

1) Delete your StreamFab Log and Temp folders.
                      2) Run your uninstaller and remove the existing StreamFab including the registry entries. At one point, it will ask you if you want to save your StreamFab configuration. Say NO. A StreamFab window will come up and ask why you are uninstalling, choose Other and type Clean Install.
                      3) Start reinstall using latest offline update file. I prefer to get mine from the Sticky at the top of this forum.
                      4) A StreamFab popup will ask for your email/password to authorize your StreamFab. Give your DVDFab email/password, not your forum email/password, if different.
                      5) Ignore all the garbage advertisements. I don't think I have to tell you that.
                      6) Reset up your Settings and the GUI the way you want it to look.
                      7) It is always best to close and then open StreamFab at this point.
                      8) Give StreamFab a try.

How to do a clean install of the latest StreamFab

1. Totally delete the contents of your StreamFab Log & Temp directories

2. Use a "professional" uninstall program to completely remove old version of StreamFab
                      Make sure the uninstaller removes Registry entries for StreamFab as well as the program
                      Do not use the built-in Windows uninstaller as it tends to leave stuff behind
                      A good source for currently available free uninstallers is at https://www.lifewire.com/free-uninst...ograms-2625188
                      Be sure to choose to remove StreamFab's current configuration when asked

3. Download the latest offline version of StreamFab
                      32bit version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...reamFab_Online
                      64bit version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...=StreamFab_x64
                      Never use the online pop-up installer as it sometimes produces bad installs

4. Install the new version of StreamFab
                      If the uninstall program you used has an Install component to it, use that to install StreamFab
                      Using the Install component will keep a complete log of everything added and make a future uninstall easier next time
                      A pop-up will appear when you first start StreamFab asking you to re-authorize your StreamFab, do it
                      Run Settings and set up your StreamFab configuration
                      After setting up your configuration and saving, it is best to close StreamFab and then restart it
                      Do a clean install everytime a new StreamFab version comes out and you will have less problems

Comment

Working...
                      X