Netflix download limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix download limit?

I have downloaded some tv series over the past 24 hrs and the app now shows a netflix error to sign out and in again. Is this due to a limit on the downloads?

I thought I saw a limit list on here but cant seem to find in now?

I ran into that issue this past weekend. However strange is that I was not able to get into my profile on my pc however everywhere else (phone, TV, & Tablet) worked w/o an issue. Not really sure what was the issue as my tablet and PC are going out my ISP and it's the same external IP as my phone would be a different IP aka cellular network. After a few hours I was able to get back into my profile on my pc.

Comment

I am going to retry again in a few. I think its a some sort of limit.

Comment

No go. Still signs me out. Will try again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Blumamba View Post
          No go. Still signs me out. Will try again tomorrow.
          try going into your browser settings and delete all the cookies file settings for netflix, shut down
          your browser and then retry downloading from netflix.

Comment

I did that and it still terminated the feed. Giving me the error.

Comment

Netflix has a five max friends and family accounts/usages/viewing per subscriptions, if too many accounts sign on over that they shut down the most active even if your are the primary, that is the only download/watching limit I know of with Netflix.

Comment

Only 2 at a time max here with log ons. I keep getting the error:

Pardon the interruption: Your netflix session has expired. Please sign out and sign in again. Error code M7111-1957-205000

This comes up constantly now. Weather you download one episode or sometimes 4. Its just now random and the error code is about email phishing? The first time I set it up and used it I downloaded tv series in hd to replace my sd stuff, with no problem until the next day. That error appeard and hasnt gone away since.

Comment

Only 2 at a time max here with log ons. I keep getting the error:

Pardon the interruption: Your netflix session has expired. Please sign out and sign in again. Error code M7111-1957-205000

This comes up constantly now. Weather you download one episode or sometimes 4. Its just now random and the error code is about email phishing? The first time I set it up and used it I downloaded tv series in hd to replace my sd stuff, with no problem until the next day. That error appeard and hasnt gone away since.
                  have you tried signing out & signing back in to netflix ??

Comment

yes, i did as well as clearing history and cache.

Comment

yes, i did as well as clearing history and cache.
                      try restarting your computer or try using a different internet connection such as cellular data.
                      maybe your ip address is being blacklisted.

Comment

I repasted this here as it was alleged it was duplicated, however no one actually addressed or answered the questions.

I used the downloader on the first day to which after about 24 hrs when this error keeps coming up.

I have deleted history and signed out then in. to which it may allow 1 download before error comes up again or it has let 4 download before error shows up. It also upon re sign in wont allow any downloads.

So is this netflix or a bug in the app?

Works great on Amazon. No issuses there except it just terminates before completing the active downloads on rare occasion so far.

Still does it. What is the issue? App or limit?
                        Last edited by Blumamba; 02-03-2021, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I kept having all of my TVs and other browsers kicked out when trying to batch download at high speeds. So I started just doing a random number of episodes at night at normal speeds. This way it kinda looks like your are actually watching the shows. Netflix probably has some sort of algorithm to detect this kind of activity.

Comment

The free (unpurchased) trial version of DRM Downloader only allows 3 downloads, then the trial expires and you must purchase the product to continue. Not seen the Netflix issue.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did purchase it and thus the problems and questions. As it turns out there is a 50 download limit.

Comment

Working...
                              X