This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Analyzing Error on Amazon

I am getting an analyzing error on Amazon. It appears something on Amazon changed as this was working yesterday. I have tried it on multiple systems with the same result. I have attached my log.
    Attached Files

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_24904.png Views:	38 Size:	159.7 KB ID:	390477 Update to 3.0.1.4 hoping it would fix my amazon issues! NO! It made it worse! Attached is screen shot of what I get on every video I try to download, free or paid. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled and get the same issue. I would upload my log files but I get a message telling me I can't because I've reached my max on post that do to size

Comment

Use Notepad to open the log, copy and paste the log session from v3.0.1.4 and amz into a new text file and attach it. To upload the entire log file is not helpful and a waste of time for the developers. When your log file gets large, just delete it, a fresh one will be created when you reopen DRM Downloader.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am experiencing the same error. I had it early this morning using v3.0.1.3. and then again upgrading to v3.0.1.4. Log attached
        Attached Files

Comment

I further refined the issue to just tv shows as the problem. Movies are working fine. As for waste of time, I was trying to send drmDownloader file as you have asked for in the past! Nothing else!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

I get the same error message on "How I Met Your Mother" - Amazon Germany.

Comment

Same issue since 3.0.1.4. Amazon JP here.
              Attached Files

Comment

I was having the same error on a previous version of downloader (was fine yesterday) and so I updated to 3.0.1.4 and still have the same issue. Amazon obviously changed something and we need to wait for the developers to update to fix. My logs attached
                Attached Files

Comment

I had version 3.0.1.3 working fine until this morning. I rolled back to 3.0.1.2 and can confirm that something on Amazon's side has changed as I received the same errors as I received on 3.0.1.4

Comment

I'm getting the same error. Started today also. I tried the HBO app & the Epix app within Amazon Video along with Amazon original content. All had the same error.

Comment

Same error here on Amazon especially with Shameless and Homeland ( Showtime) and yes I do pay for the channel)
                      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

this error is only happening to me on TV series, movies work fine.

Comment

Hello, I was downloading form Prime, getting my startrek fix going, and Original series went great, next gen i got 8 eps and stopped for the night the next day I got this error when i tried to continue:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab1.PNG
Views:	1647
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	390536
                          Now in the past Amazon just stops working, sometimes restarting DVD fab fixes it, sometimes restarting the browser or PC does it, but not thins time. To test to see if it is a series issue, I tried DeepSpace9, Farscape and Grimm, no change.

Attaching drmDownloader.log let me know if there is another file that is needed.

THANKS

Comment

This is the same as thread "No improvement on amz"

Comment

This is the same as thread

Comment

Working...
                              X