Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you had a problem, please supply the log session you mentioned. I don’t see it.

I did two from amz earlier but have not watched them yet.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Not working for me either. Gets done analyzing the seasons and then says something about metadata before the error occurs. All TV shows.

Comment

There are 2 other threads with this issue and both have logs

Analyzing Error on Amazon
        No improvement on amz

Comment

Hi,

We are working on this problem, Amazon updates something...

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Here is my log, i would have gotten it here sooner but I was afk. Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I've tried downgrading a couple of versions and all of them produce the same results. No access to Amazon anymore on any videos, including with the most recent update. I know you're actively working on a fix, but I wanted to provide this information to help if you weren't aware already. I appreciate your software and your service.

Comment

My testing of 3.0.1.5 shows this is fixed (not sure why the developers have not updated the thread). DVDFab Downloader 3.0.1.5 is released (February 11, 2021)

Comment

My testing of 3.0.1.5 shows this is fixed (not sure why the developers have not updated the thread). DVDFab Downloader 3.0.1.5 is released (February 11, 2021)
                  You help me to reply.

Thanks

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

All,
                    This should be fixed in v3.0.1.5, please try it and report the result. If it does not work, extract the log session from the drmDownloader.log file and attach it to your post.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

New patch seems to have fixed the issue! YaaaaaY!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X