U-NEXT Japanese Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-NEXT Japanese Site

Just installed version 3.0.1.5 and a Japanese site called U-NEXT showed up as a supported sites after install, kind of looks like a Japanese version of Netflix, was that supposed to happen?

Yes. Other sites will be added in the future.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

really? add a new japanese when all the other streaming sites have mountain of problems, of course you need to compete with other softwares around, but this is a big crap, i have my license but normally dont use, i know i will have some problems if I try to download some stuff lol like now try to download Flora and Ulysses, play normally in chrome or firefox but in dvdfab downloader content not available right now

Comment

Originally posted by MarcosT View Post
        really? add a new japanese when all the other streaming sites have mountain of problems, of course you need to compete with other softwares around, but this is a big crap, i have my license but normally dont use, i know i will have some problems if I try to download some stuff lol like now try to download Flora and Ulysses, play normally in chrome or firefox but in dvdfab downloader content not available right now
        Hello, sorry you had a problem, please start a new thread and provide the log files to help check it out, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X