Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ Germany error 83

Hello y'all!

Everytime I try to download the movie Pocahontas on my Microsoft Surface Pro, I get the following error message after exactly 1h13m27s. This is annoying, since the movie lasts about 1h21m.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Disney_Error.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	390631
    Also on my PC I can't even download the movie, since I get the error code 41 immediately...

Any suggestions? Anyone?

Thanks and best regards
    Jens

Hi Mister_M
    I am getting exactly the same issue with Disney+ here in the UK any movie from Disney stops at 1H 13m 27s. I have raised a ticket but I guess they are will be working on the issue.

Regards
    Derek

Comment

The Chinese/Lunar new year holiday has started, so responses to emails will be delayed. Do not expect any new releases or updates. When you report a problem, always attach the log session, in this case from the drmDownloader.log file.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

signals I cannot upload the drmDownloader.log since it exceeds the 2 MB limit (file size is 2.275 MB).

Comment

Working...
        X