Netflix almost unusable since v3.0.1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix almost unusable since v3.0.1.3

Netflix is very hit or miss for me right now. It always fails any time I select episodes for a show and hit "Download Now" while an episode is playing in the background. To have a chance of it working I have to hit "Add to queue" and then back out to the Netflix home before starting the download. Once I start it there's a chance the episode will start playing but the timer to indicate recording will be frozen on 00:00. I also can't record more then one episode at a time. In the current version a second queued episode will always fail and the others will not attempt to download after interruption. The individual episodes I do manage to squeeze out look great however. I've downgraded to v3.0.1.2 and it seems to work much more reliably with Netflix.

Attach a drmDownloader log from v3.0.1.5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My log exceeds the file size limit for the DVDFab Forum but it can be downloaded from .

Comment

You can delete the log and retry Netflix for a new log and attach it. That's what I usually do.

Comment

Originally posted by wemickna View Post
          My log exceeds the file size limit for the DVDFab Forum but it can be downloaded from .
          Sorry, I cannot open the link, please delete the log files and run Downloader to try again, it will generate a new drmDownloader log, please send it to us. Thanks.

Comment

Hey Mona, I believe I've found the source of my issues with Netflix in a VPN client I use with Firefox. All other apps on my PC should bypass the VPN, including DRM Downloader but it seems with the VPN disabled, Netflix is able to record without interruption again. I've attached a fresh log should you still want to investigate. The VPN client I use is called Private Internet Access.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi wemickna, thank you for the update, I am glad you got it works.

Comment

Working...
              X