Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to get the D+ Downloader if I already have DRM Video Downloader for 365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need to get the D+ Downloader if I already have DRM Video Downloader for 365

I updated to the new version (3.0.2.0) and it told me I needed to download the D+ in order for it to work. The new version shows that I'm still in Trial Version but I paid for 365 about 2 weeks ago. What am I missing? Do I need to get the DvdFab D+ Downloader as part of my 6 products? If so that would make it 5/6 when I already have DVDFab DRM Video Downloader.

If you have 365 you just need to install it and authorize it using your email and password.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      If you have 365 you just need to install it and authorize it using your email and password.
      I tried that but it said it was still in Trial Version.

Comment

You should not need to get the individual downloaders until after 10 March. In fact, the individual ones should not be sold until then. If you purchased 365 two weeks ago, you should get the Downloader version that comes with all sites. Something about this does not make sense, I will ask the Service Team to check this for you.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          You should not need to get the individual downloaders until after 10 March. In fact, the individual ones should not be sold until then.
          Signals, this is why I did not rush to upgrade to V3.0.2.0 yesterday. If one would read what was changed, they in fact changed it to being paid for the individuals downloads already.

DVDFab Downloader 3.0.2.0 Changelog
          New: DRM Video Downloader is split into multiple single modules that are now sold separately, namely, Netflix Downloader, Amazon Downloader, Disney Plus Downloader, etc. Existing paid users will be granted with all the newly renamed modules for free.
          New: Renamed the Video Downloader module to YouTube Downloader.
          New: Updated the CBS All Access website to the new Paramount Plus.
          New: Added the support to download videos without ads from Paramount Plus with the Limited Commercials subscription account.
          New: Added the support to smartly adjust the download speed with the High-Speed feature according to your own internet speed when downloading Netflix and Disney+ videos.
          New: Some improvements on the software stability when downloading Netflix and Disney+ videos.
          Fix: Fix: A problem that the downloaded subtitles contain illegal characters when downloading certain Netflix and Amazon videos.

Have to agree............still doesn't explain why Kyrie415 is still on the Trial Version if 365 was paid for two weeks ago.
          Last edited by Down2Earth; 03-06-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I purchased the lifetime version of Downloader & DRM Downloader. When I look at the license info it says that it does not expire. When I went to Amazon, DRM downloader said that I had had 3 more downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by keboardman2001 View Post
              I purchased the lifetime version of Downloader & DRM Downloader. When I look at the license info it says that it does not expire. When I went to Amazon, DRM downloader said that I had had 3 more downloads.
              We need your account info to help check the problem, please check PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrie415 View Post

I tried that but it said it was still in Trial Version.
                Please send your account info via PM, so that we can check, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrie415 View Post
                  I updated to the new version (3.0.2.0) and it told me I needed to download the D+ in order for it to work. The new version shows that I'm still in Trial Version but I paid for 365 about 2 weeks ago. What am I missing? Do I need to get the DvdFab D+ Downloader as part of my 6 products? If so that would make it 5/6 when I already have DVDFab DRM Video Downloader.
                  Hi Kyrie415,

You are using the DVDFab Custom Plan, it's not added in the list for DRM Video Downloader. Fixed now.

Please try it again and tell me the result.

Down2Earth

I'm using the DVDFab 365 account, and I can confirm that it works in the new version 3020.

Wilson
                  Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 03-08-2021, 07:23 AM.
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi Kyrie415,

You are using the DVDFab Custom Plan, it's not added in the list for DRM Video Downloader. Fixed now.

Please try it again and tell me the result.

Down2Earth

I'm using the DVDFab 365 account, and I can confirm that it works in the new version 3020.

Wilson
                    Wilson.Wang I updated and it still shows the Trial Version Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-08 151044.png
Views:	248
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	391861

Comment

Working...
                    X