Version 3.1.0 Paramount Plus tv show episodes won't download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 3.1.0 Paramount Plus tv show episodes won't download

Still no fix for Parmount plus. It still will only give spinning circle if you put episodes for tv show in queue. Doesn't download at all!
    Attached Files

And as a follow on....putting movies into the queue to download from Paramount Plus will not work either
    Attached Files

Comment

I’m still waiting too. I cannot download anything from Paramount+ in Canada as the listing of tv episodes are all blank?
      Also Apple TV+ is almost as bad as Paramount but at least there I can download some movies. Episodic programming just stops downloading and locks up the computer.
      But I can wait. DVDFAB needs both patience and faith.

Comment

Tried to see if Paramount Plus would download one movie at a time....thought that maybe the queue function just gets overloaded. Well, nope, it won't download one movie at a time either. I don't know what else there is to do in order to troubleshoot and provide info.
        Attached Files

Comment

I've been using the most recent update and Paramount+ works just fine for me on downloading movies and TV shows. I noticed that with the TV shows I can't add multiple seasons into a download batch, but rather I have to do it one season at a time. As for the movies, they seem to work just fine without any issues.

Comment

I only tried one season at a time and no go. Movies worked until the update. Now, nothing downloads

Comment

I can't even download 1 episode lol. I select the show/episode and I get the screen the calculates seasons/episodes and then nothing appears. Can't select anything to download. Anyone else having this issue? And any fix?

Comment

Log file needed, always include it when reporting a new problem. Only one log in this entire thread!
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals, I would think the 3 that I attached would suffice! Besides, Wilson told us to expect a fix this week

Comment

“I've been using the most recent update and Paramount+ works just fine for me on downloading movies and TV shows. I noticed that with the TV shows I can't add multiple seasons into a download batch, but rather I have to do it one season at a time. As for the movies, they seem to work just fine without any issues.”

Signals, I assume that the comments from Emmy Bulldog above are from a DL user outside of Canada as, living in Canada, I cannot DL anything from Paramount +, all I see is an empty episode box where a choice of episodes are supposed to be listed.
                    Regarding the lack of logs, I have personally started a previous post, including logs, explaining my problem with Paramount+ however, Mona sent me an answer that asked me to uninstall the DL program and to install the current latest version. She also sent me a screenshot showing that she was not seeing my problem. For Mona the white episode box had listed episodes.
                    I followed her instructions and sent Mona a screenshot that shows that for me, nothing had changed. I cannot see any episodes to choose for a DL so I am back to status quo.
                    As Mona can obviously get Paramount+ to work, from wherever she is in the world, in Canada I cannot which makes me think that the DL experiences are not equal around the world.
                    What works in one countries DL source appears sometimes to not work in another country.
                    See my earlier post containing my logs, if it helps. This is not a new problem, it has been ongoing for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Movie 99....I'm in the US and it isn't working at all for me. That tells me it is a program issue as I can download from a competitors program anything and everything from Paramount Plus. I've resorted to getting subscription through Amazon to access Paramount Plus until DVDFab resolves. You might try the same since you can get Paramount Plus on a free trial period through Amazon to see if you can download it's content via Amazon.

Comment

Thanks isrdude for the suggestion, the problem would be that Amazon in Canada does not have a link to Paramount+, so I really need Paramount+ to work on its own to get a DL.
                        I thought of trying to get to Paramount+ through Apple TV+ however, from what I can see, that would only work if I was using the Apple TV app as the AppleTV on-line method through Chrome only allows access to Apple product.
                        Frustrating and if I cannot get a fix I may just have to forget about Paramount+.

Comment

Movies99....on another related post, Wilson of the DVDFab staff said a fix for Paramount should be coming out this week. He didn't give a date though.

Comment

We can but hope. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Paramount plus is not working not getting anything it goes to adding seasons then i get nothing on the download page i have no seasons showing to download

Comment

Working...
                              X