No announcement yet.

Version 3.1.0 Paramount Plus tv show episodes won't download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the same for me too. Gave up waiting for a fix.
    Cancelled Paramount+ in Canada as nothing is available in the white box to download.

Comment

I got a couple episodes using 3.1.0.3 but then it does the same thing goes to adding season to showing nothing on download page totally fustrating when i just want this show as it is only on paramountplus

Comment

I was able to download quite a few episodes of Love Boat using 3.1.0.6. Had to delete the log folders then start all over. Had to let all the thumbnails build first before starting. However, about 5 episodes wouldn't download. Same problem as in last version, 3.1.0.5. I would hit start, then for about 2 seconds it would say downloading then go to Parsing and not do anything beyond that! Hope Mona or Signals read this and send to developer. Getting a little old with Paramount Plus never working.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by isrdude View Post
          I was able to download quite a few episodes of Love Boat using 3.1.0.6. Had to delete the log folders then start all over. Had to let all the thumbnails build first before starting. However, about 5 episodes wouldn't download. Same problem as in last version, 3.1.0.5. I would hit start, then for about 2 seconds it would say downloading then go to Parsing and not do anything beyond that! Hope Mona or Signals read this and send to developer. Getting a little old with Paramount Plus never working.
          Our developers have noticed the reports, they will check.

Comment

Well, 3.1.0.7 didn't fix this either. But we have a new module for another app. How about fixing the streaming services we have first before adding more please!

Comment

paramount is still not working i have tried even the newest fix 3.2.0.2.

Comment

I cancelled my subscription to Paramount+ in Canada as I could not download a single thing!

Comment

any notice about fix paramount plus?

Comment

i have the same problem when i go to the serie nothing happen, and after many try f5 key, the dialog box appear but nothing happen not episodies to download

Comment

i have the same problem i think,
                      i put the image here:

Comment

Noticed an update today and saw paramount+ fix on there. Got really exited did the update and still NO fix for us CAN users. So sad. Come on guys find a way to fix this or give people their money back.

Comment

If you have tried the latest 3.2.0.4 and encounter the same issue with Paramount, please post the latest drmDownloader log file.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                            If you have tried the latest 3.2.0.4 and encounter the same issue with Paramount, please post the latest drmDownloader log file.
                            Yes I have tried the latest update. Could you step me through the process of posting the log file? And what log file it would be?

Side note I have tried on 3 different devices. Same errors no seasons/episodes to select and the 2 times it ALMOST worked it only allowed to select season 1

Comment

The log file needed is drmDownloader.log. You can find it here: .......(My)Documents\DVDFab Downloader\Log\ [log files]. Logs are divided into sessions, which you can extract using Notepad or other text editor. Process it with the instructions found here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                                The log file needed is drmDownloader.log. You can find it here: .......(My)Documents\DVDFab Downloader\Log\ [log files]. Logs are divided into sessions, which you can extract using Notepad or other text editor. Process it with the instructions found here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532
                                here is the log
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X