Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Test Version for Hulu Downloader! Fix the analysis and download problem.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From DVDFab Staff New Test Version for Hulu Downloader! Fix the analysis and download problem.

Hi all,

We did some fix for Hulu Downloader in the test version, please try it and tell us the result in this thread, which is open. Please use it for results of the Hulu special test version only.

x64 version: https://d207.dvdfab.cn/test/dvdfabdo...e_2e2afaa2.exe

- Fix the analysis failure problem.

- Fix the download failure problem.

- Fix the batch download problem.

NOTE: The version number of the test version is still 3103, you need to download and install the new version manually after the new version 3104 is released out if you installed the test version.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021329-195419.png Views:	0 Size:	304.7 KB ID:	393200

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021329-19548.png Views:	0 Size:	302.1 KB ID:	393199

Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 03-29-2021, 12:07 PM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Its still doesn't work at all. I installed the test version on top of 3103 and its still the same. Click image for larger version

Name:	Hulu.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	393215
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I can't even get past the log in captcha although I was logged in in the prior verion.

Comment

Downloaded 3103 again and installed, then put the fixed version over it. Now it works but still a scrambled screen in the left panel Click image for larger version

Name:	Hulu fixed.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	393219

Comment

It was a bitch to get through the capcha, and now I can download, after reinstalled 3103 and then the fix on top. The capcha is horrid for an 80 year old man" I am the ancient one"

Comment

Originally posted by IDEAStraining View Post
            I can't even get past the log in captcha although I was logged in in the prior verion.
            You are correct but I am not sure the captcha is from Fab or Hulu, no idea. The Ancient One has poor vision from my eyes, but I can see it in other ways.

Comment

I have been playing with it all day. The fact is that I can get it to work, but it's not working as it should. It shouldn't take 3 times of shutting down and restarting to get it to load a title, especially with episodes and Seasons. I absolutely love the program, now all we have to do is get Hulu to work like Netflix and Amazon.
              Attached Files

Comment

Okay, I uninstalled the program completely, then I downloaded and install the fixed version of 3103 and all is well, it works fine ( Hulu) , so do Netflix and Amazon.

Comment

It mostly works for me. I had some issues with the initial parsing, but after restarting I've had no major problems. I am unable to access Hulu with Live TV, so I have to use my free (basic) Hulu account.

The only issue I am currently experiencing is I cannot download anything from Disney+.
                  Last edited by fosse76; 03-30-2021, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post
                    It mostly works for me. I had some issues with the initial parsing, but after restarting I've had no major problems. I am unable to access Hulu with Live TV, so I have to use my free (basic) Hulu account.

The only issue I am currently experiencing is I cannot download anything from Disney+.
                    Live TV need the location, we are working on this, but Hulu Downloader does not support to download the live video yet.

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

So I was able to download malcom in the middle s1e1. It went really fast, without commercials. ( I have the commercial account). But the picture quality was a little grainy.

gonna try something else here soon

Comment

The speed is really great, I am getting close to 3.5mbs to 4.0mbs, fast enough for anyone.

Comment

Seeing inconsistent audio downloaded across a show's season. Some episodes are AC-3 and other episodes in the season are AAC. This is across different shows from different networks. I am hard pressed to believe that is how they are supplied to Hulu.

Comment

I was able to get Firefly downloaded but a couple times on the first try, when I launch it after it analyzes it is empty of episode lists. I exit re-run and then they will show up on the second try. Other then that it worked great!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to all for the great feedback, the testing was valuable and has served its purpose, so the thread is closed.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X