(Update Important Resources) - Unable to update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Update Important Resources) - Unable to update

I'm seeing the attached update screen on my end that will not update. Any ideas as to what IP or (IP ranges) this update could be coming from so that it can be allowed? Copy link location only shows "www" when pasted into a text file. I will see if I can download the offline installer for 3.2.0.1 and run that since I already applied the updater to 3.2.0.1 from 3.2.0.0 w/o an issue on 2021.04.29.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-04-30_7-07-37.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	394516

This is a hot update for YouTube in this case. If the retry button has no response, you can get the update in v3.2.0.2 which was just released, try that instead. See if the log for your internet security application shows that a DVDFab Downloader component was blocked recently. If your app does not keep a log of such things, turn it off and get Malwarebytes.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      This is a hot update for YouTube in this case. If the retry button has no response, you can get the update in v3.2.0.2 which was just released, try that instead. See if the log for your internet security application shows that a DVDFab Downloader component was blocked recently. If your app does not keep a log of such things, turn it off and get Malwarebytes.
      I did see a partial download of "youtube_dl(2.0.0.6).zip however the zip file was empty due to the failed backup. I did see additional entries for IP addresses however 3.2.0.2 corrected the issue on my end over 3.2.0.1.

Thanks again for the quick response!

Comment

You are welcome, glad it is working now.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X