No announcement yet.

R18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My settings are all correct but I have the same issue. I just assumed that R18 was going to be something entirely different?
    I am still unable to upload my log files but here is a MEGA link:
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/file/E3oElKTL#dMB4kgCoXMo7rJumoEQHIjyq_uvurgsoJjdTZjaooOQ

Comment

Sorry, you may need to crop the log file down to a single session that relates to the problem (which can be done with Notepad or other pure text editor). It is different in that it is an adult site that requires an additional step to enable it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by AceDaMack View Post
        What log do I post?
        Hi Ace it is the drmDownloader log. Include a detail of your purchase and version number when you attach the log. If you already supplied that, just provide the post number, this has become a very long thread.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

R-18 is a disgusting adult site that shouldn't be in DVDFAB, If that the way you guys want to get your jollies off, you are sad human beings.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

My log here. Please confirm.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,

You can see that we supported ESPN Plus and R18 last week.

For ESPN, yes, it's included to the old DRM Video Downloader option (ordered before March 10);

For R18, it's the adult streaming services, it will not include to the option of the old DRM Video Downloader.

As the old user of DRM Video Downloader who purchased before March 10, you can also free to get the new supported websites later, like Funimation, Peacock, Discovery+ etc.

Many thanks for your support and understand.

And please contact to the service team via email service@dvdfab.cn, I can give you a best discount if you really want to download the video from R18.

Wilson
              Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 05-17-2021, 01:28 AM.
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Hi Ace it is the drmDownloader log. Include a detail of your purchase and version number when you attach the log. If you already supplied that, just provide the post number, this has become a very long thread.
                here it is.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                  Hi all,

For ESPN, yes, it's included to the old DRM Video Downloader option (ordered before March 10);

For R18, it's the adult streaming services, it will not include to the option of the old DRM Video Downloader.

As the old user of DRM Video Downloader who purchased before March 10, you can also free to get the new supported websites later, like Funimation, Peacock, Discovery+ etc.

And please contact to the service team via email service@dvdfab.cn, I can give you a best discount if you really want to download the video from R18.

Wilson
                  Wison, so are you saying because it is listed under "Adult Services" instead of "Streaming Services" is why it it did not auto activate for those that purchased before Marth 10th?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                    Hi all,

Wilson
                    This is wrong and not fair. Our "Understanding" is that we purchased the "DRM Video" Downloader with the understanding that all future services would be provided free. R18 is a service (adult or otherwise) and should be free for all of us that bought before 10 Mar.

Comment

R18 is unwanted for me. But I totally agree with "Just Me".

Comment

Agreed it is a streaming service and when I purchased before the March 10 period I was expecting all future add on streaming services to be free. It's not separate program that needs to be downloaded for adult use it's still in the Downloader like all the rest of services just under a different tab which it should be to hide from my kids but the fact is it's still a streaming service and there for it should be free to us user who purchased before the March 10 period.

Comment

Originally posted by hide4u View Post
                          R18 is unwanted for me. But I totally agree with "Just Me".
                          I can understand that it's not wanted by some. It's just the idea that they are trying to find ways to make money off of us that bought early and were grandfathered for future "Downloading" services.

Comment

R18 is included if you have DVDFab 365, which explains why some in this thread have it. As Wilson said in post #21 above, it is not included in the “10 March Deal” but others are. It is a specialized site and that is what makes it different apparently. It appears to be organized as a pay-per-stream system.

Comment

Working...
                            X