Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Starzplay and OCS

Hello All,

Please, can anyone confirm that DVDFab Downloader for Amazon works with Starzplay and OCS? I am asking this before I buy Starzplay and OCS for maybe nothing.

Thanx.
    Regards.

What is Starzplay, a TV series? If it’s on Prime it should download it. Not familiar with these.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

OCS and Starzplay is on Amazon Prime but you have to pay for them. It's like an addon. OCS and Starzplay have started around 2008. Maybe someone else on the site has the answer.

Thanx.
      Regards.

Comment

Movies that I have bought on Prime several years ago downloaded fine. Any thing in the My Stuff-Purchases area has worked.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Content from Amazon Prime Channels can be downloaded via the Amazon DRM Downloader module.

I do this with Starz and Paramount.

I have subscribed to Starz and Paramount+ via Amazon Prime Channels, and do my downloads via the Amazon DRM Downloader module.

Starz movies do get the Starz pre-roll with full screen Starz logo, and content warnings. And throughout the movie, the small Starz logo will appear in the lower right corner and go away.

Just keep in mind the current state of Amazon Downloader. (Amazon changed their service and currently you can only download SD)
          Last edited by KidJoe; 05-22-2021, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Hello KidJoe,

Thanx for taking the time to write a such good post. This mean I can go ahead and pay to be able to download what I need.

Thought, I am curious of why AMAZON creates a new catalog with OCS and Starz. The only reason I can see is to always get more money.

Thanx
            Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by rdesormiers View Post
              Thought, I am curious of why AMAZON creates a new catalog with OCS and Starz. The only reason I can see is to always get more money.
              Amazon hasn't created new catalogues. Starz, Paramount+, etc. offer their content through Amazon channels...it's similar to subscribing to HBO or Showtime through cable provider. With many people cutting off their cable and a large Prime subscriber base, offering through Prime is another way to get the content out there.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                Content from Amazon Prime Channels can be downloaded via the Amazon DRM Downloader module.

I do this with Starz and Paramount.

I have subscribed to Starz and Paramount+ via Amazon Prime Channels, and do my downloads via the Amazon DRM Downloader module.

Starz movies do get the Starz pre-roll with full screen Starz logo, and content warnings. And throughout the movie, the small Starz logo will appear in the lower right corner and go away.

Just keep in mind the current state of Amazon Downloader. (Amazon changed their service and currently you can only download SD)
                I can confirm with KidJoe that his results are my results as well.

Comment

I have recently subscribed STARZ service. I would like to see DVDFab's STARZ downloader. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X