Netflix Donwloads only at 960 x 544, Youtube still not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Donwloads only at 960 x 544, Youtube still not working

Since a couple of Versions most downloads from Netflix (Germany) result in very small files with weird resolutions. I just tried downloading Blade Runner 2045, the whole movie loads within maybe a minute, the resulting file is only 644 MB "big" (rather small for a movie that long) and the resolution of the downloaded movie is only 960x544, even though everything is set up for a 1080 download. This movie is only one example, the majority of movies get downloaded like this now, only very few still result in a proper file, which makes the software pretty much useless in the moment. Any idea what the problem is? Is this a known bug that you are working on? Another problem: I bought the software right after the release, so I have this "grandfathered version" ( is it called like that?), but since day one I can't use the youtube downloder, each time I try I get the message that I should buy that function, even though it should be included. I already tried de authorizing and re authorizing, I tried reinstalling, nothing changed this. Any help would be welcome.

Death In Paradise came down at 1280x720, but as stated Star Trek Voyager came in at 576x432.

Comment

I believe most of what you report is due to defensive changers by the streamers to the websites. The developers are trying to restore the normal function (1920x1080) or whatever it was in the beginning for a particular title.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Azuhl View Post
        Another problem: I bought the software right after the release, so I have this "grandfathered version" ( is it called like that?), but since day one I can't use the youtube downloder, each time I try I get the message that I should buy that function, even though it should be included. I already tried de authorizing and re authorizing, I tried reinstalling, nothing changed this. Any help would be welcome.
        Do you have a license for YouTube Downloader? Please send me the registered email via PM, I will check for you. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Do you have a license for YouTube Downloader? Please send me the registered email via PM, I will check for you. Thank you.
          Thanks for offering to help. If you are asking if I own a seperate license for YouTube Downloader, no I don't. I bought the DVD FabDownloader right at release and it was advertised to also work for youtube , so I was (and am) assuming that it should work and not give me the message that I have to buy anything on top of what I already bought. Am I wrong?

Comment

Mona needs the email she requested to make sure you are receiving all the benefits to which you are entitled.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Azuhl View Post

Thanks for offering to help. If you are asking if I own a seperate license for YouTube Downloader, no I don't. I bought the DVD FabDownloader right at release and it was advertised to also work for youtube , so I was (and am) assuming that it should work and not give me the message that I have to buy anything on top of what I already bought. Am I wrong?
              The DRM Video Downloader license doesn't include YouTube Downloader.
              You can use the free feature that is available in YouTube Downloader. Please check what the free version can do here: https://www.dvdfab.cn/youtube-video-...nu2,headbanner

Comment

Originally posted by dgmckenzie View Post
                Death In Paradise came down at 1280x720, but as stated Star Trek Voyager came in at 576x432.
                Voyager is still SD. They have not updated voyager at all
                Same goes for DS9.
                Both of these are SD era shows, that have not been updated to HD
                If you look at the netflix site in a browser, pull up the show, you'll be able to see whether or not the show is available in HD on Netflix itself. If it's not, then you're going to get SD quality for that show.

Comment

Working...
                X