Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which downloaders are still able to download 1080p? Any of them?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which downloaders are still able to download 1080p? Any of them?

There is - as far as I can tell - no documentation of the major issues which DVDFab DRM Downloader has been experiencing for a little while now. Specifically I am referring to the inability of DRM Downloader to save video from Amazon, Disney, and Netflix in 1080p. I have pieced together from other people's posts that this is a known issue and is being addressed, but are there *ANY* DRM downloaders which aren't broken and can still download in 1080p? Why is it so difficult to find any documentation where DVDFab is addressing the situation?

I fail to see how discussing all this again will aid a solution, which should be the goal. The developers will do all they can as fast as they can. Those are the facts, the ‘why’ may be interesting to you but I think it has been discussed to death here in the forum. This thread is closed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X