No announcement yet.

Netflix fails on download The Blacklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch,,, I updated, but there must have been another following close on it's heels. I had to manually check for another update; but yes... it was out there. Updated again and rebooted. Blacklist is downloading now. I have to leave the house, but I'll let everyone know what happened. I was using the wrong version, and even after I restarted Streamfab I wasn't notified of another update. BOY! you People are fast. Thank you for your hard work. I have been a proud supporter since Fab 4. Through everything, you people have always been on the ball. I HIGHLY recommend your products.
    Thanks again,
    Supine

Comment

Actually, I believe I've been a supporter since Fab 3. I remember when it updated to 4. I was unable to edit the previous post.

Comment

The file downloaded for me. The audio however, as you mentioned is way out of sync. It's also out of sync in media player.. The Blacklist S01E01 plays normally in Netflix. The audio is also off on the file I downloaded after The Blacklist episode. (Bureau of Magical Things S01E01).

Comment

I started streaming in Bureau of Magical Things after The Blacklist S01E01, and in every episode I got, the audio way off. I terminated the download.

Comment

Logs
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I have passed the sync issue up the Fab food chain.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Got it! There is nothing wrong with the audio. It's the video portion. The audio starts from the beginning of the movie, but there is a HUGE chunk of video missing from the beginning of the episode. I tried downloading again, and the same thing happened. I have the same problem with Bureau of Magical Things S01E01.

Comment

Updated once more after we stopped talking, and had no luck with the episode. I've just been informed there is another update. I'm installing it now and will try again.

Comment

Just updated to the latest version and rebooted. The Blacklist S01E01 - Pilot, will not load into the que to be downloaded. Downloading a random movie now. I loaded it into the que when I couldn't add the blacklist episode.

Comment

There was an error on post 26 saying it didn't upload. hence the duplicate. I was unable to delete or modify the entry.

Comment

The first episode of Shadow and Bone will not load either. I don't see another thread complaining about this. Just one saying it's "Wonkey". Do I need to start another thread, or is this part of the same issue?

Comment

It is ok, if the staff thinks it necessary it can be merged into an existing thread. So no worries, new threads are free.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Regarding the issue about "The Blacklist S01E01", please kindly update to the latest 4.0.0.8 to try again and feedback, thanks.

Comment

Got both The Blacklist and Shadow and Bone pilot episodes that would not download. Thank you.
                                I was watching the Blacklist, and noticed that the forced subtitles did not download. Going through the forum I noticed others had this issue with other series. Has this been fixed also? If so, I'll see about re-streaming some of the episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X