Netflix fails on download The Blacklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try Blacklist pilot again.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The Blacklist Pilot downloaded fine. In season 2, they start speaking German, and the forced subtitles that translate what is being said didn't download. I'm in season 3 so far, and none of the forced subtitles are displayed.

Comment

When played on an amz player or a browser, there are no forced subs displayed when the German is being spoken. I am not sure they exist if they are missing from a licensed player.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Not sure it’s German either. The character speaking I believe is Serbian.

Comment

Season 2. It was German. I'll go back into Netflix and play it once this batch file finishes, to see if the forced subtitles show up. That was an awful long conversation foe no forced subs. Thank you for your reply. I will investigate and get back to you with the exact episode.

Comment

Well, you were right. S02E11 they were speaking another language, not German. I watched the episode on Netflix, and there are forced subs at the beginning of that episode. I must apologize for giving you such general info about which episode. The German episodes were much later in the time line. Next time I will try to be very specific so you don't have to search. The forced subs did not download for the entire season, so S02E11 is just as good of an example as any.

Comment

Update... The software will not let me edit my previous post. It says I "Not Authorized". I meant to say forced subs were not downloaded for the entire series. Not just the season.

Comment

supine, thanks for the detailed feedback. I will try to duplicate what you have seen and feed the info to the devs. You can edit your posts, but it must be done within ~15 minutes of when the post was made or last edited. This prevents quotes of material that no longer exists and keeps the forum record reliable.

Comment

I saw where I misworded the post and tried to edit the post within the first 120 seconds.

Update: I believe the problem is user error. I have read through the forum and found some users electing forced subtitles as an option. Initially, the only options I saw in settings for subtitles was to elect a separate file or remux into the subtitles into the video file. I believe the error is on my part. I didn't scroll down in settings to the subtitle language options. The people in the other posts in the forum may have not selected a language either. Sorry, I didn't see the scroll bar letting me know there were more options below, and thought I was looking at the entire setting menu. There was no forced subtitle option, but the least I could do is download a language. I will try again. Please express my apologies to the team.

Comment

Well.... Not so good news. It wasn't user error after all. I re-downloaded the episode in question with the English subtitle option, and the forced subtitles never showed. I went into the subtitle options on the player, and the only option was to pick an external file. No luck. Still looking for the missing forced subtitles. Suggestions welcome.

Comment

I just got through streaming Star Trek Discovery from Paramount +, to my computer. It had a massive amount of subtitles that showed up perfectly. I cannot check the Blacklist yet. I have a number of streams in the batch file. Has the Blacklist Subtitle issue been resolved?

BTW- I had an update fail, so I went to the DVDFAB website. On the site it said that DVDFAB had 16 years of development. I thought that I have been a licensed user for WAY more than 16 years. Am I wrong? Has DVDFAB only been around for 16 years?

Comment

I am not able to download some titles as 1080p, for example: "Vivo", "Wish Dragon", "The Mitchells vs. the Machines"

Comment

Originally posted by TarantinoMariachi View Post
                            I am not able to download some titles as 1080p, for example: "Vivo", "Wish Dragon", "The Mitchells vs. the Machines"
                            Not all the titles have 1080p available for downloading.
                            Your post is off the topic, please start a new thread and post the needed log files, thank you.

Comment

Blacklist forced subtitles still don't don't download (S8E4 toward the end). . It's been a long time, and I wondered if we are any closer to a resolution. "Still working on it" is a good answer, I'm just looking for affirmation that the problem hasn't gotten sidelined.

Comment

Originally posted by supine View Post
                                Blacklist forced subtitles still don't don't download (S8E4 toward the end). . It's been a long time, and I wondered if we are any closer to a resolution. "Still working on it" is a good answer, I'm just looking for affirmation that the problem hasn't gotten sidelined.
                                Please provide the latest drmDownloader logfile from the latest version to us, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X