StreamFab 4.0.0.1 (Windows) Netflix Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 4.0.0.1 (Windows) Netflix Fix

Thank you so much for the 4.0.0.1 windows update. Three videos from Netflix which were always failing with 4.0.0.0 have downloaded successfully with the new 4.0.0.1 release. Your excellent work is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to the Amazon fix.

Second that response and update......Netflix is working okay for me also with previous failed downloads ...awesome job looking forward...thanks a bunch, the work you put in is appreciated!!!

D2E
    Last edited by Down2Earth; 06-19-2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Hi Guys,

it is still not working...

For example: Haus des Geldes or Sweet Tooth

It starts to download, but then chances to analysing process and after that to download failed...

Comment

Originally posted by bertigummy View Post
        Hi Guys,

it is still not working...

For example: Haus des Geldes or Sweet Tooth

It starts to download, but then chances to analysing process and after that to download failed...
        You mean it is not working for you. It is clearly working for some. Please attach the drmDownloader log if it is not working for you.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, here comes the log-file. Thanks for your help!
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks signals, works well for me in Canada. Keep up the great work.

Comment

When you say it works, does this means this works with 1080p resolution?

Comment

Thanks for the fix, seems to have fixed my issues downloading from Netflix US from what I have seen so far. However I noticed that following episode fails to from series below. Every other episode downloaded no problem except this one:

Black lightning S04E13

Tried it multiple times and always goes right to downloading then parsing then fails after the download when it goes back to parsing
                Attached Files
                Last edited by bdg; 06-19-2021, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I have this problem too. Downloads are now working well, but at the parsing after the download it fails.

Comment

Glad Netflix is fixed. What about Amazon and Paramount? I don't see anything else listed for being fixed. Any update on Disney and Hulu for the 1080 downloads?

Comment

I also have this problem with certain movies from Netflix. I tried downloading "The Conjuring". It seemed to download but failed when it went to the parsing phase. Logfile attached.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Remuxing works well here, all good
                        Ragnarok s2 which did not download before 4.0.1 was successful

Comment

Originally posted by mustangdmg View Post
                          Glad Netflix is fixed. What about Amazon and Paramount? I don't see anything else listed for being fixed. Any update on Disney and Hulu for the 1080 downloads?
                          Sorry, not yet. Thanks for your patience, it will come.

Feedback remains very important. Thanks to all who have posted about v4.0.0.1.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Netflix movies are downloading, but I'm only getting 480p.
                            Anyone getting a higher resolution?

Comment

Originally posted by girdnerg View Post
                              Netflix movies are downloading, but I'm only getting 480p.
                              Anyone getting a higher resolution?
                              Every video I downloaded in version 4.0.0.1 has been 1080p. Check your settings.

Comment

Working...
                              X