No Netflix download with VPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Netflix download with VPN

Hello, I'm using Streamfab 4.0.0.2, and works perfectly fine with my regular Netflix, and Disney+ account. However when I connect to VPN, like to see new releases in the US or Canada (for example), then I can't download it using Netflix (it worked with Disney+). and get the message :

download file size: 21 (Backend not available)

Could you help me with this?

Thanks in Advance

J

Thanks for the feedback, please attach the log here when you have time. Who is your vpn provider?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This might just be a Netflix issue overall. Have you tried connecting via VPN to Netflix directly (outside of Streamfab)?
      Keep in mind they are cracking down on this, so you may have just been caught in their traps

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
        This might just be a Netflix issue overall. Have you tried connecting via VPN to Netflix directly (outside of Streamfab)?
        Keep in mind they are cracking down on this, so you may have just been caught in their traps
        exactly what was said above!

Just connect from many devices at the same location in a short time period (not necessarily concurrently) and they'll temporarily IP ban you as an attempt to weed out VPNs

Comment

Hello,

The VPN provider is Nord VPN, and it works perfectly to see NetFlix. Actually, I can see the episode (or movie), but Streamfab got the error.

The full log is attached to this reply.

Regards
          J
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X