Paramount Plus TV episodes still download in 720p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount Plus TV episodes still download in 720p

I noticed that there are some fixes for Paramount Plus with the new release. The queue works again, and I'm able to download several episodes that I wasn't able to days ago. I'm still having a problem with downloading the following TV episodes in 1080p, as they still download in 720p, just like before: Gunsmoke S02E33, Perry Mason S01E20 and Perry Mason S01E33.

Here is my log file:

Thank you

Do the other episodes of these series download at 1080p? I note that these are all 4:3 source content at probably 720 or 640x480i originally.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Every other episode of both TV shows downloaded at 1080p.

Comment

Very strange.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Very strange.
          Not really. Netflix does this as well, honestly. Quite frequently, and this can be easily replicated just like this. We've been mentioning this for a week or better now
          Obviously, something changed since DRM has been "fixed" isn't quite there yet. It's not rejecting files, but it's not consistently downloading (or encoding) at the same resolution either, which it should be. Like I said, this is definitely something that's been brought up a few times

I tried the same episodes that the OP was talking about, same results.
          Logs attached , though you'll likely find them same as OP's
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X