No announcement yet.

Streamfab 4.0.0.4 - Netflix issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is being addressed by the developers.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by ricktisme View Post
      Hello, I am wondering if the out of synch issue is being worked on for Netflix tv shows "Supernatural" and "Lucifer" downloads. I am now at version 4.0.1.1. I have already provided my drmDownload.zip file twice in earlier posts. Please advise and thank you for your time.
      Hello, we could not duplicate the sync issue. Please check if there is a driver update available for your graphics card, update it and then try again.

Comment

Hello, I have an integrated graphics card and just ran any and all driver updates I could find and I am still getting bad out of synch. Now with Disney+ almost every tv show and or movie I attempt.

Comment

Is there aything else that you can suggest? This is unbearable. MANY shows are out of synch but some are. It's not my hardware if some shows are in synch but others aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by ricktisme View Post
            Hello, I am wondering if the out of synch issue is being worked on for Netflix tv shows "Supernatural" and "Lucifer" downloads. I am now at version 4.0.1.1. I have already provided my drmDownload.zip file twice in earlier posts. Please advise and thank you for your time.
            Which player did you use for the playback? Please use a different player to have a try, also, you can try to download again using the latest version. If you have a different computer, you can try it there as well.

Please supply one of the downloaded video files that are out of sync so that we can test it on our side as well, thanks.
            (I have sent you PM with FTP info where you can upload the file)

Comment

Working...
            X