Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab - Do we even get the Amazon High Quality back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, that is not true. The amz Downloader is not abandoned.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I wish they would quit adding new programs that we will not purchase , since the current flawed versions are not fixed, Not much incentive to purchase new programs. Please take care of the customers/programs you already have. I really love this product , but it is becoming unusable.
      Last edited by nightwingken; 07-25-2021, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Signals is correct. Hostile posts will not get things fixed. I just joined this thread because I cannot download from Amazon or Disney + in high def. I see however that the problem has been addressed to the staff. I'm sure they are working on it. Some things take a little time. Recommend patience. This is a newer product, There are bound to be some issues. I have been a FAB user for many years. They seem to be a very diligent team. Every time they have promised something, they usually come through. Now that I know the issue has been reported, I guess I'll just have to wait until they find a solution.

Comment

I must defend the developers from the StreamFab team. I have heared that there are many other recording and streaming programs which have the same issues with Amazon Prime. And everyone in their teams are working for a solution. So I am very optimistic that the developers of StreamFab will solve the issues too, but they need time. So let us be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Bithunter_Hardy View Post
            I must defend the developers from the StreamFab team. I have heared that there are many other recording and streaming programs which have the same issues with Amazon Prime. And everyone in their teams are working for a solution. So I am very optimistic that the developers of StreamFab will solve the issues too, but they need time. So let us be patient.
            I only know one other program für recording Amazon. And it works fine.

Comment

How impatient and out of touch with reality can some of you people be? All this stuff you are downloading is DRM protected and the very nature of DRM is that it is NOT easy to crack. If you think its easy, then you do it. But if it takes the DVDFab developers 3 months, 6 months, or even longer to crack, then so be it. We wait and be patient. In the meantime, so what if they add new features?...there's nothing wrong with that.

Otherwise, whining because you spent money for software that allows you to get paid content for free is the very definition of hypocrisy. All this false posturing and empty threats like "stand up for what we paid for here" doesn't help anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by UluKay View Post

I only know one other program für recording Amazon. And it works fine.
                ...and what would that be??

Comment

Originally posted by Robarino View Post

If you don't know, it's not cool to kiss and tell......or actually post another product in any of the forums. Surprised you asked after that first post.....
                  Last edited by Down2Earth; 07-25-2021, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Hi all,

Many thanks for your support.

Yes, we can get back to download Amazon as 1080p, but we still need a few time. The developers never stop to check the problem of Amazon.

In company, have developers checking the Amazon problem, also have developers to support the new websites. It's not conflicting.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                      Hi all,

Many thanks for your support.

Yes, we can get back to download Amazon as 1080p, but we still need a few time. The developers never stop to check the problem of Amazon.

In company, have developers checking the Amazon problem, also have developers to support the new websites. It's not conflicting.

Wilson
                      Hey Wilson,
                      we are all aware of that the developers are still working on it. But you must excuse us, that we are getting nervous about the past time, that the paid features come back again.
                      I am a loyal user of dvdfab and your job with the software development is fantastic, but in fact streamfab is for you a real opprtunity I think.
                      Pls let us know soon, when we could count on getting back the FHD Download with 5.1 Audio.
                      I am convinced that people wont be frustated if they getting a feedback that the problem is on work and solvable.

Cheers

Comment

it's a shame I really like streamfab don't want to have to use another product to get the 1080p but have to till its fixed soon as they fix it I am ditching the other product and going back to streamfab again

Comment

Originally posted by Robarino View Post

a violation of the forum rules if discussed here. Also would be the final post for whomever provides it.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I think a some kind of status update other than please be patient might appease us. Something like we're almost there, or we've got it working but just not stable

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
                              I think a some kind of status update other than please be patient might appease us. Something like we're almost there, or we've got it working but just not stable
                              That has been what I have been asking for. KNOWING some kind of status would go a long way to help with the optics. As it stands, there isn't much being said, except when there are some "more vocal" posts.

That lack of info leads to speculation, wild accusations and assumptions, which only adds to the frustration.

I'm not asking for a full accounting of where they are, expected release date, etc. Just some high level update like have they found the issue yet, are they still working or testing to get ready for release?

Comment

Time for some patience while it is being worked on. All the whining wanting to know what is happening and wanting progress updates on what is being worked on just helps Amazon put more resources on counter measures.
                                So respectfully, please zip it, and no more posts on this. All the post do is help Amazon.
                                Last edited by yoyo57; 07-27-2021, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X