Streamfab 4.0.2.2 - Joyn does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 4.0.2.2 - Joyn does not work

Since the last weekend Sttreamfab does not download Joyn Videos at all. I tried it some minutes ago with the newest version 4.0.2.2. After some seconds I got the message "Failed". Enclosed I send You the logs.
    Attached Files

We receive your feedback, we will check.

Comment

Same problem persists with version 4.0.2.3.

Comment

No Joyn Video works at all, all Series dont work.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdd56 View Post
          Since the last weekend Sttreamfab does not download Joyn Videos at all. I tried it some minutes ago with the newest version 4.0.2.2. After some seconds I got the message "Failed". Enclosed I send You the logs.
          We could duplicate the download failure, the developer will check, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Streamfab 4.0.2.4 Joyn again doesnt work at all!!!!

Comment

Attach the drmDownloader.log and the StreamFab.log Attach the most recent log sessions (the ones near the end).Future posts like this will be deleted!!!!
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You have the log file in the first post !!!!! and that since the last 3 !!!!!! Releases, instead of fixing the bugs, only more and more Japanese downloaders are added. Should I now create a log file of every show by Joyn? How many 100 log files do you want then ????

Comment

Did you supply the log for the current version of StreamFab? Do not shout at me, you won’t like the result.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

StreamFab 4.0.2.5 again not working with Joyn, Logfile added.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lexxa View Post
                      StreamFab 4.0.2.5 again not working with Joyn, Logfile added.
                      We will check.

Comment

Working...
                      X