Annoying issues with StreamFab since it went to v5+ I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying issues with StreamFab since it went to v5+ I think

I have several issues currently using Netflix with the latest version (5.0.7 as I write this).

1. Downloads fail randomly but fairly often for some reason. but then download ok when the downloads are started again. Not a big issue but mildly annoying.
    2. Occasionally StreamFab crahses while downloading and sends an error report. Again a bit annoying but I can live with it.
    3. What's really annoying me is that when it does crash the download queue is not saved so when it restarts its empty and I have no idea what is still outstanding, especially the failed files as mentioned in point 1. Please can you make it so the queue is saved so in the event of a crash its there to restart the next time StreamFab is run.

I can’t duplicate the problem you reported. Your logs have been sent to the developers, so watch your email and this thread for a message from the Service Team.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

What would be nice is if it saved the queue after each download when it completes. Numerous times it's crashed and goes back to the last state it was in when the program was first opened. For example, if I had 100 downloads in queue and it crashed after 15 downloads, upon reopening it reloads the queue as if there were 100 downloads instead of 85. So after a crash, those same 15 programs would have to be manually deleted in order to not double download what it downloaded before the crash.

Comment

signals Thanks. Hopefully there will be a response soon. Regardless of the crashes it really should save the download queue after every update.

Comment

Working...
        X