5.0.0.8 Roku Videos Out Of Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.0.8 Roku Videos Out Of Sync

Having issues with downloading from Roku, It downloads it all and re-encodes it and the file comes out with the audio out of sync. The Picture is fine its happening with mostly everything i have tried.

Hi, please provide the StreamFab log file, thanks.

Comment

No worries here it is
      Attached Files

Comment

It may just be specific Roku videos because I have used 5.0.0.8 to download several videos so far and a spot check (play first few seconds beginning, middle, and end) shows no audio sync issues so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MTShipp View Post
          It may just be specific Roku videos because I have used 5.0.0.8 to download several videos so far and a spot check (play first few seconds beginning, middle, and end) shows no audio sync issues so far.
          Yes it seems to be HD Videos SD shows am having no problems with

Comment

I can not duplicate this problem either. Sorry for the difficulty, the developers will check it as well.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've had the same problems with videos out of sync on 5.0.0.8. On the tv show Are We There Yet? every episode was out of sync. At the beginning of every episode it would pause for a second then after pausing it was out of sync. The videos was HD so maybe it's a HD problem, I haven't tried downloading anything but that show so I don't know if SD is okay or not.

Comment

Update: So tried Bewitched season 7 and it works fine but other seasons are out of sync

Comment

dw445 I started seeing it now in Roku too. So I take back my comment #4 somewhat. However I found a fix for me. I use a free app fr Windows called AVIDEMUX to resync the audio. Worked on the Parking Wars episodes that were 2 seconds out of sync.

Comment

Originally posted by dw445 View Post
                    No worries here it is
                    We could duplicate the sync issue, the developer will check it out.

Comment

Still having a Roku sync issue with 5.0.1.0 (for 1280 video). Also, very slow download.

Comment

Working...
                      X