X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.1.4 (Win) - Stan AU Audio Issues

Audio is not working correctly.

1.Some content doesn't download with audio. (Very Common has happened 6 out of 6 Episodes of the The TV Show The Tourist ).
    2. Some Files Say AC3 while downloading (Still No Audio on Final File).
    3. Some Content Downgrades Downloads to 720p while 1080p is Selected (Tested Via another method Stan Definitely has 1080p Available on Files Tested).
    4. Some Content downloads SD version even while saying 1080p while Downloading,
    5. Some Content fully downloaded is corrupted and no audio while MediaInfo says file is complete.

Log Attached

While i hope these issues can be fixed still good to see Stan module on here Stream FAB is the only company iv seen to implement it. great work
    Attached Files

Can confirm the same issue experienced - downloaded Yellowstone Season 4 - no audio despite media info saying AAC 2.0 track exists. Also some corrupted files with the Tourist season.

Comment

here my logs for same no audio
      Attached Files

Comment

I have passed the log files to the developer. They will look into it.

Comment

thank you. mona

loving the new added providers

Comment

Yeah i am getting corrupted Vidoe and no audio on this title https://play.stan.com.au/programs/2846570

Comment

Getting the Same Audio issues on StremFAB5.0.1.5. Seams anything that EAC3/AC3 just fails..i would do more testing but don't want to waste the limited daily downloads on content that doesn't work .

Comment

The coming v5016 will fix the audio issue, please kindly wait for the update. Thank you.

Comment

Just letting you know the v5016 update has not resolved the issues.

Unfortunately, it is now even worse. Before, I was able to download content, but most files would have no audio. Now every download fails completely.

Hope you can resolve these issues as it would be great to get Stan working.

Comment

Originally posted by frontpd View Post
                    Just letting you know the v5016 update has not resolved the issues.

Unfortunately, it is now even worse. Before, I was able to download content, but most files would have no audio. Now every download fails completely.

Hope you can resolve these issues as it would be great to get Stan working.
                    Please remove it including related files/folders under Document and then download the offline version https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64 to try again. If still have a problem, please start your own thread, specify the video you have tried and provide the latest log files, we will check. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please remove it including related files/folders under Document and then download the offline version https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64 to try again. If still have a problem, please start your own thread, specify the video you have tried and provide the latest log files, we will check. Thank you in advance.
                      I have tried all the above as suggested, but are still experiencing the same problems.

Will start a new thread as requested.

Comment

This thread closed
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                        X