Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latest version not downloading the subs from Discovery+

latest version not downloading the subs from Discovery+

This is no longer the latest version, v5.0.1.7 is, try it to see if your problem is still there. Please attach the StreamFab log when you post or start a new thread concerning a problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I write in this thread because I have similar problems I have now tried with the latest version of streamfab, Downloads the movie well but is as before I only get the Danish subtitle. have looked at the log file the program seems to identify 4 subtitle files. but choose only the first which is Danish, the others are Finnish, Norwegian, and lastly Swedish. With the version 5.0.1.6 did i get a working srt file in Danish. now I only get the Danish text but there are lots of double lines and no time stamps.
      Attached Files

Comment

it was the latest version. since the dropdown box doesnt give me that option.

Comment

Working...
        X