This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

netflix limit?

is there a limit to netflix per day like hulu?. Each time I start a series I get 6 or 8 eps and SF fails and locks up my PC, which requires a complete power down, task manager doesn't even respond. Log is too large to upload.

Originally posted by wthomas69 View Post
    is there a limit to netflix per day like hulu?. Each time I start a series I get 6 or 8 eps and SF fails and locks up my PC, which requires a complete power down, task manager doesn't even respond. Log is too large to upload.
    according to this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-streamfab-faq
    there is a 50 downloads per day. your issue sounds like there's an issue with streamfab or your PC. try doing a clean reinstall of streamfab and see if the issue persists.

Comment

Originally posted by wthomas69 View Post
      there is a download limit per service per day, however when you hit the limit you get a pop up telling you so. StreamFab doesn't lock up that you need to reboot.

It sounds like you have other issues.

Try uninstalling and using the offline installer to re-install.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

there is a download limit per service per day, however when you hit the limit you get a pop up telling you so. StreamFab doesn't lock up that you need to reboot.

It sounds like you have other issues.

Try uninstalling and using the offline installer to re-install.
        You are correct, it does sound a problem with StreamFab it self. I have in the past also run in to technical issues with it when using the update function.
        Now instead when ever there is an update, i choose to uninstall the old version using Revo Uninstaller and then use the offline installer of the new version instead.
        That solved my technical issues.

Comment

To clarify this for future readers, please see this for the official explanation: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ads#post399257
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X