X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Pardon the Interruption

Hello Team.

I am a very long-time member but first-time poster. Been with DVDFAB since the beginning. I recently jumped into StreamFab and have been greatly enjoying it except for on little problem, I can't download from Netflix. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've cleared the cache and yet I get the same old pardon the interruption error D7121-1331.

Streamfab version 6.1.4.8 and beyond that I'm on a brand-new 13th Gen Core I9 with 64GB of Ram running Windows 11 Home Version 23H2. I opened a ticket today and I am aware there are other threads but they go back a ways and their tips didn't help me so here I am. Any help would be appreciated as there is a lot of Netflix on my list.

Thanks

Liefy
  • Answer selected by jpp72 at 12-07-2023, 01:12 AM.

October262 and Cats4U,

ITS FIXED!!! I had a child's profile on my account, I went in and set that to all maturity levels and then I disconnected everything else I had connected to Netflix and just like that is started working. It is truly amazing how one little thing can cause so much trouble. I don't know which did it, the maturity level or the single device but either way I'm super happy to be up and running.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE that worked on this problem. Sometimes it takes a village, and all your help has been outstanding.

Happy Holidays,

Liefy

Comment

Originally posted by Liefy001 View Post
      Hello Team.

I am a very long-time member but first-time poster. Been with DVDFAB since the beginning. I recently jumped into StreamFab and have been greatly enjoying it except for on little problem, I can't download from Netflix. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've cleared the cache and yet I get the same old pardon the interruption error D7121-1331.

Streamfab version 6.1.4.8 and beyond that I'm on a brand-new 13th Gen Core I9 with 64GB of Ram running Windows 11 Home Version 23H2. I opened a ticket today and I am aware there are other threads but they go back a ways and their tips didn't help me so here I am. Any help would be appreciated as there is a lot of Netflix on my list.

Thanks

Liefy
      do other movies download ok or is it just 1 title ??
      do the videos play in your normal browser ?

from what i could find D7121-1331 - This title is not available to watch instantly. ' This error message means a setting on your browser stopped Netflix from playing.​
      Last edited by october262; 11-09-2023, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Hi and thanks for the response, I've tried dozens of different titles, some old, some new just to make sure there wasn't an issue with some new DRM with the more recent titles. From the little I've found out it has something to do with the browser that's built into Streamfab not being on the approved browser list for Netflix. I have been able to play the same titles on Chrome, Edge and Firefox without issue. Nobody else seems too be having this problem so I'm also wondering if it's not related to Windows 11 since I'm on a new computer and it's not so common yet. I appreciate your help and any further assistance you can offer.
        Last edited by Liefy001; 11-09-2023, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Please wait for the upcoming version and then try again, thanks.

Comment

I'm having the same problem as Liefy001. I am running the latest version of StreamFab, released today (6.1.4.9).

When I try and add a NETFLIX show to my download queue, the file is briefly analysed by StreamFab before a NETFLIX error screen appears in the background stating:

Pardon the interruption.
            This title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title. - 1044
            Error Code D7121-1331

Things that may be relevant:
            • I'm using the UK NETFLIX site
            • I'm using the ad-supported plan.

This has previously worked fine until about a week ago. Now every show I try and add to the queue produces the same error, even shows that downloaded successfully a few weeks ago.

I've attached my StreamFab log file​. Looking at the log, it appears there's a problem dealing with the ads on the ad-support plan:

licensedManifest/playapi-ADS_STREAM_LEVEL_REQUEST_DISALLOWED: Stream level request for serving ads is no longer supported

Any help much appreciated. Thanks.​
            Attached Files

Comment

Hey JPM102,

Thanks for reaching out, I don't have the ad supported netflix but it sounds like we're both encountering the exact same error. I'm new to Streamfab Netflix has never worked for me. Can you tell me what version of Windows you're running?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Mona,

I did just update to 6.1.4.9 tonight and the problem has not been resolved. Please advise when I might expect to see this fixed.

Thank you,

Liefy

Comment

Hi Mona,

I did just update to 6.1.4.9 tonight and the problem has not been resolved. Please advise when I might expect to see this fixed.

Thank you,

Liefy
                  did you reboot your computer after applying the update ??

Comment

Hello October262,

I hadn't originally but I have not rebooted the computer and no luck, problem still not resolved. I'm open to any further assistance you may be able to provide.

Thanks,

Leify

Comment

Hello October262,

I hadn't originally but I have not rebooted the computer and no luck, problem still not resolved. I'm open to any further assistance you may be able to provide.

Thanks,

Leify
                      try logging out of Netflix, clear your cache - cookies & site data,
                      restart streamfab and log back in to Netflix and see if you still have issues downloading movies.

Comment

Hi,

I'm runnng Windows 11 on two different machines, one desktop and one laptop. Both have StreamFab installed. I did a full uninstall of StreamFab on the desktop, including manually removing StreamFab directories to ensure the cache was cleared followed by a clean re-install, then re-logging back into NETFLIX. The NETFLIX issue remains.

Comment

Originally posted by jpm102 View Post
                          Hi,

I'm runnng Windows 11 on two different machines, one desktop and one laptop. Both have StreamFab installed. I did a full uninstall of StreamFab on the desktop, including manually removing StreamFab directories to ensure the cache was cleared followed by a clean re-install, then re-logging back into NETFLIX. The NETFLIX issue remains.

have you tried using a VPN ??

Comment

I don't use a VPN and never have. StreamFab was working fine until recently with the UK NETFLIX service without using a VPN. I'm sure the developers will be able to see the problem from the log.

Comment

Originally posted by jpm102 View Post
                              I'm having the same problem as Liefy001. I am running the latest version of StreamFab, released today (6.1.4.9).

When I try and add a NETFLIX show to my download queue, the file is briefly analysed by StreamFab before a NETFLIX error screen appears in the background stating:

Pardon the interruption.
                              This title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title. - 1044
                              Error Code D7121-1331

Things that may be relevant:
                              • I'm using the UK NETFLIX site
                              • I'm using the ad-supported plan.

This has previously worked fine until about a week ago. Now every show I try and add to the queue produces the same error, even shows that downloaded successfully a few weeks ago.

I've attached my StreamFab log file​. Looking at the log, it appears there's a problem dealing with the ads on the ad-support plan:

licensedManifest/playapi-ADS_STREAM_LEVEL_REQUEST_DISALLOWED: Stream level request for serving ads is no longer supported

Any help much appreciated. Thanks.​
                              You need to upgrade to the no advertisement subscription. The 6.99 plan will not work anymore.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

The original poster - Liefy001 - has the same issue but they are not on the ad-supported NETFLIX subscription plan.

Liefy001 - do you still have the issue? If so, then it must be something other than the ads that's causing the problem.​

Comment

Working...
                                X