This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brozilla,

I'm totally surprised that you have not reacted to your 2nd well-deserved infraction issued to you yesterday and approved by Jack. He took the time away from his vacation trip just to see if you had been rehabilitated. Unfortunately, I had to tell him that you had not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	353
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	438733

Be aware that the first infraction was NOT a warning, as you repeatedly stated. It was an actual infraction and points were deducted from your profile. When your point level falls below a certain point, you are banned. This is not a warning either. Points are being deducted for this infraction.

As outlined in your infraction notice, you were specifically in violation of the rules listed below from the forum's General Rules, a full copy you can read in message # 2 of this thread. There were actually more that could have been added, but I ran out of room on the form. Which goes to show that your actions are greater infractions than a normal infractor would incur.
    1. You intentionally, and repeatedly send duplicate messages in order to make more work for staff who have to clean them out of the system.
    2. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
    3. You continue to be abusive toward moderator.
    4. Also, while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
    Why don't you smarten up? Just stop being abusive to me and the system for the length of the infraction penalty, and you will go back to being a regular member. That was the hope of Jack and why he set you up this way. I didn't think it would work, and so far you are proving me correct. I agreed to go along with it because despite what you think, neither Jack nor I want anyone banned. We are here to help users with their problems. Now, I am spending more time on childish behavior than helping the other members of the forum. I've had enough and that is why you are getting this additional infraction.
    It's up to you. You can either start acting like a grown-up and return to your old status, or you could continue on your jejune ways and rack up another infraction that could put you over the limit.
    ​

Comment

Because it's more or less justified and the reason doesn't really fit. Although I've mentioned before that I get error messages when I press submit. I can't see if something has been posted or not.

But that's not the point here. The first one is unjustified. And I openly criticize that.
      If you would finally apologize for it and say it just happened impulsively, the matter would be done for me.
      But you remain stubborn, so I stay stubborn as well.​
      You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

This is like a soap opera on TV. The only issue is the show is so bad it has to be canceled. Why is this member still here, what does he bring to this forum besides disrespect and chaos? A few years ago we had an online discussion forum at the University where I work. We talked about a lot of controversial things. We had rules that no members of the discussion forum would be allowed to be disrespectful towards another. I was one of the discussion leaders. When the discussions turned political there was always one or two people who became abusive. So I wrote a script. The script only allowed the person who was disrespectful to see the posts that he posted. No one else could see them. So for many days, he wondered why he got no response to his nasty rhetoric. Of course, after some time he realized what I did. After that, his tone changed and he realized if he wanted to be included in our discussion group he had to adhere to our rules and regulations. Case closed.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post
          Because it's more or less justified and the reason doesn't really fit. Although I've mentioned before that I get error messages when I press submit. I can't see if something has been posted or not.

But that's not the point here. The first one is unjustified. And I openly criticize that.
          If you would finally apologize for it and say it just happened impulsively, the matter would be done for me.
          But you remain stubborn, so I stay stubborn as well.​
          Because a large part is missing, and I can't edit, and only the next best thing gets approved:

Because it's more or less justified, and the reason doesn't really fit, and the error lies with the user group. After all, I can't help it if I get error messages. Although I've mentioned before that I get error messages when I press submit. I can't see if something has been posted or not.

Moreover, I'm not even trying to boost posts here. Before the user group, I submitted everything normally. You should know this since you've gone through all my posts and deleted around 10 without notifying me. I still don't know why.

But you remain stubborn, so I stay stubborn as well.

By the way, I can't edit messages, which is why I sometimes have to post something extra. All because of you.

Because I don't have time to go over it now, I'll just hit reply once, hoping it gets posted without errors.

Comment

To bad there isn't an ignore user button on these forums, eh

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post
              To bad there isn't an ignore user button on these forums, eh
              Ask and you shall receive.....

In the upper right hand corner of any Forum Page..... to the right of your nickname..... click on the Down Arrow.....

Click on User Settings.....

On the User Settings Page..... on the left side..... just under the User Settings Heading..... click on Account.....

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Account Page..... and you'll see where you can build an Ignore List.....

Have at it!​..... However I suggest you don't cut off your nose to spite your face..... "Be sure before you ignore".....

A broken clock is correct twice each day..... as well as even the most insufferable person can still make a comment which benefits you.....

Case in point?..... Here I am answering a question.....

Who'd a thunk?
              Last edited by weavermovies; 03-06-2024, 05:00 PM.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

And furthermore, the fine gentleman is too arrogant to apologize for the mistake he made. I mean, I don't understand how one can't accept having made a mistake.

Comment

And furthermore, the fine gentleman is too arrogant to apologize for the mistake he made. I mean, I don't understand how one can't accept having made a mistake.
                  Yes, you can overdo it with this “apology”. It's a guy from a forum and not your neighbor...

You're slowly getting on my nerves, like a little child begging...​

Comment

I didn't make a mistake. You made one when you wrote the following to a Moderator.

your constant flaming is really getting on my nerves...
                    if you don't like something, leave the team and go away.

i mean every post contains some shit from you.
                    It is not my responsibility to keep your nerves under control. Perhaps you should see a doctor about anxiety and perhaps a few other issues that others can clearly see you have.
                    Why should I "leave the team and go away" just because you have untreated nerve and other problems? Management is happy with my work, and so it appears are most of the users here. You are the only one that has complained. Let's turn that sentence around and have it point to you --- If you don't like something, leave the forum and go away. You see what I mean, ghost?
                    As for the last line you wrote, that's pretty much the one that won you your infraction. Now, that was a big mistake on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I didn't make a mistake. You made one when you wrote the following to a Moderator.
                      Of course I wrote that. I never denied it and even always posted it as a picture.

It is not my responsibility to keep your nerves under control. Perhaps you should see a doctor about anxiety and perhaps a few other issues that others can clearly see you have.
                      Why should I "leave the team and go away" just because you have untreated nerve and other problems? Management is happy with my work, and so it appears are most of the users here. You are the only one that has complained.
                      You complained at least once a day about the DRM change and that the devs can't fix it.

Day after day.

See here:
                      Hello everyone, today with a first topic that unfortunately doesn't directly relate to Streamfab but to one of the mods: cats4u. Surely, many have noticed that this so-called mod has been expressing his displeasure without hesitation for weeks. ​Like: and and and and many many many many more. When I

Since I can't respond anymore, I have to open a new topic again. "You violated the "Talk back to Moderator or Staff" rule, around since 2007 and has been awarded many times over the years. It was thanks to Jack who convinced me to just issue infraction points rather than a complete banning" Absolutely no

(I would have liked to provide a few more examples, but in the user group you are not allowed to edit posts, so I have to send multiple posts if I want to correct something. This creates more work for the mods. Even though cats4u always only takes the first version, even though the later versions are obviously corrected versions.

Thanks again for the user group, I'm happy to give you more work if you ask for it so much.

And I can no longer search for things or click on profiles. Ironically, that was possible at the beginning. It seems like someone else wants to have more work as well.​)​

Of course, it gets annoying at some point when people always write the same thing.

It also annoys you when a user comes along, asks "When is the next update coming?", you answer it, and 2 minutes later someone else comes along with the same question.​

Let's turn that sentence around and have it point to you --- If you don't like something, leave the forum and go away. You see what I mean, ghost?
                      Is "ghost" an insult in this context? Why are you not warned for it? Ah right... you are a god and you can do whatever you want. Rules don't apply to you.

As for the last line you wrote, that's pretty much the one that won you your infraction. Now, that was a big mistake on your part.
                      Because I wrote that your posts only contain flaming and I therefore consider them to be garbage? That is considered criticism...

I mean, if you look at the pictures above, "WTF!" would be considered spam, the other things would be considered offensive, rude, and sometimes even hateful attacks.

But you are not being warned, so the warning you gave me was definitely wrong, just to get back at me because you don't like me.

That's stupid. The reason for the warning: simply because you don't like me and you were looking for a reason to get back at me.

Probably because you can't take criticism or something. Honestly, I don't really care. The fact is, I'm not going to let this go.​

Comment

Brozilla,
                        I think it is finally time to close down this topic. You have had your fun, and now it is time to end. I have many more things I need to do around here than to babysit a child. After 4 hours sleep, I woke to find 6 threads that need my attention. They are about a much more important and applicable subject, StreamFab, than your sensitive nerves. Because of your continual posting of insulting and inflammatory posts, I am issuing an additional infraction. These posts from you must stop NOW. They are taking up too much of my time. All of your posts have been released in full, other than your multitudinous duplicates. Everything you wanted to say is out there and has become a continual rerun of personal attacks. That ends now. There will be no more posting on this subject on this forum. Understand?

Infraction:
                        • While discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
                        ​

Comment

Working...
                        X