Peacock on StreamFab 6.1.7.1 Doesnt work at all- Wasted time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concerning 6178 ...

What you might find a bit interesting is watching what goes on in Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\Temp\outputTemp folder when using SF with Amazon, Peacock, and Netflix.

Many here have moved on to the other program and so have I. I think because the other program works so well we find times to test things in SF.
    The processing in SF using the above 3 providers makes it too slow to use. If you don't mind setting up downloads before going to bed and then hopefully finding them done when you get up, then SF is the way to go.
    And it is too inconsistent. Amazon seems the slowest, with Peacock next and then Netflix. If all 3 use the same method, why such a difference in processing time?
    And now the sound gets downgraded as well in Peacock and NO it's not just new content, it does it to ALL Peacock content.
    Last edited by Stan001; 05-17-2024, 09:34 PM.
    Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
    %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

The only module that works with everything, old and new, is Hulu.

I only download from Hulu now. It's great that, like Amazon, you can add a bunch of add-on channels.

It has almost all the things i like about StreamFab:
      • H265 Direct Download
      • Bitrate Selection
      • EAC3 Audio
      • English Subtitles (Only thing missing is subs in French & Romanian)
      Another great thing about the Hulu module is that analysis, downloading, and processing is ultra fast.

I think next month i may try to upgrade to the Live TV version to get access to more On Demand content.

I cleared my Hulu history 3 days ago and here's where i stand now:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	343
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	442742
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	195
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	442743
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Well, one saving grace of 6178 for Peacock, it no longer signs me out when not looking lol. Was the first time I didn't have to actually log into peacock when opening the tab, although it is constantly asking me to verify my email but I just ignore it as clicking the "accept" comes back with an error.

Comment

Working...
        X