No announcement yet.

DVDFAB Cloud is not a matching entry in the free file for the inserted disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy DVDFAB Cloud is not a matching entry in the free file for the inserted disc

good day
    I have a problem with DVDfab
    I want to make a copy of the blu ray 4k ultra hd The amazing Spider man 2
    when opening the 4k blu ray disc
    I get this on my screen

DVDFAB Cloud is not a matching entry in the free file for the inserted disc

what is this how can this remedy

Attached Files

DVDFab does not itself supply the keys necessary to open these discs. To open them, you must have a compatible drive and the required keys in a text file, which you can tell DVDFab where to locate on your PC in Common Settings. For more information, please read this: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-co...-blu-ray-discs

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 UHDLIST.png
Views:	230
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	347638

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have an asus BW-16D1HT
      how can the blu ray 4k open here
      I have an asus BW-16D1HT
      a how do I get the keys in a text file

Comment

I have an asus BW-16D1HT
        a how do I get the keys in a text file

good
        I go there common settings
        but how open the file keys for the uhd blu ray
        where can it come from?
        how should I open the required keys in a text file

Comment

DVDFab will open the text file, you must show it where it is stored on your PC in the box in Common Settings. Sorry, I can't help you find the keys, you can read more about it using Google. Your drive is not known to be supported for UHD Copy or Ripper, you must check the firmware.

......UHD-friendly drives:
          LG WH16NS40(NS50), BH16NS40(NS50), BE16NU50, BH16NS55, BU30N(laptop) and clones from Asus (eg. BW-16D1HT fw 3.0)
          Note: some drive firmwares have a bug, a UHD disc beacomes unreadable if the drive goes in standby (workaround: eject and reload)

NOTE: Don't update any firmware on drives as they will lose capability to read UHD discs!
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X