Drive compatible with uhd bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Drive compatible with uhd bluray

Hi, i have just buy dvdfab uhd copy and need hel about which drive need to work.
    Any help it will be appreciated.
    Thanks, Roberto.

Hi robolux and welcome,
    Please read the information here regarding UHD discs and drives: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-co...-blu-ray-discs

Not all drives will work and DVDFab does not supply the text list of keys you will need to decrypt from the original disc, but UHD Copy and Ripper will work with content that is already decrypted and will work with original 4k UHD discs if 1) you have a supported ("friendly") drive, and 2) if the disc is one the list of supported titles that contains the keys, which again are not supplied by DVDFab but can be found on the internet. Hopefully the current situation can be improved.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I had already seen the page, but doing a bit of research from the usual sellers are practically unavailable.
      If you know sellers from whom you can buy them, you would do me a great favor.
      Thanks, Roberto.

Comment

I bought my "friendly" one about 2 years ago on ebay from a guy in Spain. At that time, only the European firmware was "friendly" (the same model from US sellers would not work) , so it depends to some extent on where you are located. I would try ebay. I you can find one that works, do not update the firmware.

I have heard that there may be hacked 3rd party firmware available for some of the "unfriendly" drives that might make them work, so keep an eye out for that.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X