Login every times and dvdfab logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login every times and dvdfab logo

Hello, I would like to know if it is normal, whenever I start dvdfab 10 x64, having to enter the password and if it is normal for me to see the dvdfab logo in the other on the left during playback? I really hope there are problems to be solved.
    Hello Roberto.

Sounds like it is running in trial mode, check your license and authorization status.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hello, to start dvdfab I have to enter my login used at the time of purchase, I have not been sent any license.
      What should I do?
      Hello Roberto.

Comment

DVDFab must check your license on a server, so make sure it has access to the internet. If it asks every time, it either can't see the server or your license can't be verified for some reason. You should have received a purchase confirmation email containing information on your account, the product no longer uses a downloadable key as in the past. If you have no email, you should contact the Service team here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/support.htm and explain the problem. Do not post your email address or other license information in the forum!
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

1. Start up DVDFab 10 upon installing it on your computer;
          2. Click "Authorize" button on the pop-up window asking you to "Purchase" or "Authorize";
          3. Enter your registered e-mail and password at DVDFab Member Center;
          4. Click "Authorize" button. Click image for larger version

Name:	dvdfab.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	348353

Next time: Click image for larger version

Name:	dvdfab 1.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	348354

Comment

Hello robolux,

Please run DVDFab as administrator to authorize it again.

If still have problem, please post dvdfab_internal.log file.

Also, please send me your DVDFab registered email, via PM.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

Hello, thanks for the reply but for 3 weeks I will be away from home for work.
              As soon as I return, I will do what you advise.
              Hi, Roberto.

Comment

Working...
              X