Slower FPS with "Direct render to video" when selected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper Slower FPS with "Direct render to video" when selected

Just installed a Nvidia 1050 into my system to start working with h265, and I have noticed that when I select "Direct render to video" in the subtitle mode it slows down the encoding to 8.5 to 9 FPS. Also lightning-shrink is not enabled and I only have h265 encoding enabled. When I use any other subtitle mode I can get 75 to 80 FPS, and lightning -shrink is enabled. Not sure if this is a setting I need to change or the lightning-shrink is not able to work with the "Direct render to video mode". any input would be great...Thanks...

I have not seen any other reports of this, but that does not mean it is not happening. Please attach your fabcheck.log and a typical DVDFab internal log session where you have noticed this slowdown.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here is the internal log session, 1st is using the direct render and second is extract to. I will need some guidance on how to make a fabcheck.log
      Attached Files

Comment

Found it
        Attached Files

Comment

When "Direct render to video" option is selected, hardware accelerated video encoding can only be disabled, so processing speed will slow down if it's accelerated before.
          Last edited by fengtao; 02-18-2018, 04:03 PM.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks for the information, I always used Direct render to video for all forced subtitles. Will faster encoding be something that can be added in the future with Direct render to video option? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X