UHD Friendly LG drives still available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy UHD Friendly LG drives still available

Just received a fresh LG WH16NS40 (NS50) ROM ver1.02 from Amazon . . . tested it and it correctly read a UHD disk. Wasn't able to copy it (Arrival) because a key was not available. I'm posting this because I've seen reports on other sites stating that recently purchased LG drives have arrived with factory updated (UHD non-functional) firmware.

One that I purchased with the US v1.02 firmware would not work. Does it allow you to open a 4K UHD disc with Windows Explorer and see the folders and content inside?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just checked this disk again and, yes, I am able to open the 4K disk with Windows Explorer and see the files and content . . . for whatever reason, access to the disk times out quickly so you may have to eject the disk and re-insert it to see it in Explorer.

Comment

Hi I have a few LG WH16NS60 Firmware Version 1.00 in stock that I am selling on ebay if anyone is interested. These are UHD Friendly as they have the Old Firmware:
        https://www.ebay.com/itm/183268180819

Comment

you can downgrade the firmware (not official) if u get a drive with a 1.03 firmware. just google

Comment

Working...
          X