UHD Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Errors

First thank you for building this functionality in to keep up with the competition.

I'm receiving 2 different warning/errors.
    1) If I try to rip a second UHD disc it always dies in an error, I sent in through the error dialog that caught it several of them.
    2) When it starts scanning a disc that is inserted, it pops up a warning that only main movie is supported, but I can select clone and it creates a full disc copy which is what I want.

Thanks.

The extra content on clones should be checked for playability. This is still very new and the stability beyond Main Movie is not firmly established for all titles.

Please share your drive model and firmware release so we can add it to the database.

I am moving your thread to the UHD forum, all 4k/UHD posts should go there in the future.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X