Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Question UHD Creator does not support DVDFab Converter created File

Hi,
    I created a H265 File with DVDFab Converter from a H264 source.
    The UHD Creator says it is not supported !
    Seems to be a bug ?
    See attachment Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab Not supported passthrough file.JPG
Views:	766
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	352448

Please scan the Source file with MediaInfo and attach the text output to a post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello
      I have been trying to burn UHD BR using UHD CREATOR and have some problems. I can use various formats like MP4 or m2Ts all at 30P (29.97) and they are accepted and converted and burned. Your software says success but the disks will not play because the recording at 29.97 is not a UHD BR standard.

When I double the frame rate in PD14 to 59.94 it is accepted, and says success and plays on a UHD BR player. But the disc is in 24P and stutters because , when converting from 60 to 24, six frames are discarded. The output , standard for UHD BR is 60P= 59.94 FPS. The same rate as the input video, or 24P in and out- or 59,97 in and out.

The two can not be mixed w/o stutter.

My videos are from a Sony AX100 4K camcorder, and the 4K output frame rate is, like ALL similar 4K camcorders 29.97 FPS. So UHD CREATOR has to double the source frame rate to 59.94 to make it work.

So just a few minor changes to make it match UHD BR standards.

You have now the ONLY PRODUCT that can burn UHD BR in the world!!

Just mailed you a UHD BR disc so you can see the stutter yourself plus some support material.

I will gladly provide any help I can (plus stand on my head) to make this work for 29.97 FPS 4K camcorders.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Please scan the Source file with MediaInfo and attach the text output to a post.
        Hi,
        thanks for the reply.
        Pls. find attached a Media Info Screenshot of the Source File(MP4) and the Target File(h265) created by DVDFab Converter.

Thanks

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by opiEugene View Post
          Hello
          I have been trying to burn UHD BR using UHD CREATOR and have some problems. I can use various formats like MP4 or m2Ts all at 30P (29.97) and they are accepted and converted and burned. Your software says success but the disks will not play because the recording at 29.97 is not a UHD BR standard.

When I double the frame rate in PD14 to 59.94 it is accepted, and says success and plays on a UHD BR player. But the disc is in 24P and stutters because , when converting from 60 to 24, six frames are discarded. The output , standard for UHD BR is 60P= 59.94 FPS. The same rate as the input video, or 24P in and out- or 59,97 in and out.

The two can not be mixed w/o stutter.

My videos are from a Sony AX100 4K camcorder, and the 4K output frame rate is, like ALL similar 4K camcorders 29.97 FPS. So UHD CREATOR has to double the source frame rate to 59.94 to make it work.

So just a few minor changes to make it match UHD BR standards.

You have now the ONLY PRODUCT that can burn UHD BR in the world!!

Just mailed you a UHD BR disc so you can see the stutter yourself plus some support material.

I will gladly provide any help I can (plus stand on my head) to make this work for 29.97 FPS 4K camcorders.

Thanks
          Please try DVDFab 10.0.8.9: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-april-12-2018

Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Crespel View Post
            Hi,
            I created a H265 File with DVDFab Converter from a H264 source.
            The UHD Creator says it is not supported !
            Seems to be a bug ?
            See attachment Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab Not supported passthrough file.JPG
Views:	766
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	352448
            Hello Crespel,

You can use Conversion mode to load the sources directly.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	conversion mode for UHD Creator.png
Views:	219
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	352615
            Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Hi Mona,
              Thanks, learned it.
              Problem solved.

Regards