Planet Earth II not supported yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planet Earth II not supported yet?

Hi all, I'm trying to clone/burn or rip Planet Earth II using 10.0.9.0, and an LG WH16NS40 (firmware 1.02), but I'm getting messages on both that the discs are not supported yet? The DeUHD list indicates that this title should have been supported as of March 2017. Is there something new with 10.0.9.0?

I will check it. They should be supported. I think they have those discs in the Beijing office.

Is that the 3-disc set where two of the discs are UHD and the third is a BD?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, it is the 3 disc set in 4k narrated by David Attenborough. Thanks for checking.

Comment

Hi jwong16228,

Please post dvdfab_internal.log file to help check the problem, thank you.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Everything works now. Thanks for all the help with this Mona. I assume it was updating your servers with info I sent in my log and AACS folder?

Comment

Working...
          X