UHD Copy Choose Audio Tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Copy Choose Audio Tracks

Hi. After i have made a backup of my UHD movie and go to convert onto a BD25 how come i cant select the audio tracks i want to keep to free up space for better quality?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TH3 0V3RLORD; 05-01-2018, 08:51 PM.

That feature is not available yet for Full Disc. You can do it using Main Movie, as shown in the capture. You attached image was very small, please use the steps linked in my sig to use images in the forum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 UHD AUDIO TRACKS.png
Views:	224
Size:	339.3 KB
ID:	353791

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Agh ok, that would be why. thank you. main movie works fine, i was just going through the settings one day and seen it and was wondering why it was grayed out. Click image for larger version

Name:	Audio.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	353804

Comment

is there any ETA on when it will be unlocked? would be nice to choose tracks on full disk UHD to save space when converting to BD25/50

Comment

Hi,

UHD disc does not support the feature yet. It will be supported in the future version.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X