Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UHD to Blu-ray Converter module to downscale 4K Blu-rays to regular 1080p Blu-rays.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Converter UHD to Blu-ray Converter module to downscale 4K Blu-rays to regular 1080p Blu-rays.

I bought the AIO last October I then added the UHD bundle on top of that now you really want me to shell out another 50.00 just to burn a UHD movie to a Blank 25 gig Bluray disc this is not right I bought the uhd package and now you want more money.

if anything I would like to see the uhd ripper to enable H265 so I can make a smaller output for my media server or even a H264 profile come on guys I have two AIO licenses and I have another program that already does bd25s and the ripper to different profiles for mobile ect for UHD movies.

I really want to support dvdfab but after I bought the UHD package and now you want more money just to be able to burn a UHD to a blank BD25 is just not right it should be part of the UHD package I bought not long ago.

Hi XX,

There is a discount for previous All-In-One purchasers, you need to log in to your Member Center account to see it. It may be time-limited. Moving your thread to the UHD forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signals - I have an All-In-One, and have signed in, but I see no discount for this product. I thought that All-In-One owners had 50% off any additions. Is this wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Hi XX,

There is a discount for previous All-In-One purchasers, you need to log in to your Member Center account to see it. It may be time-limited. Moving your thread to the UHD forum.
        There isn't anything in the member center it does not even list it maybe where it is so new they have not upgraded the member center yet I checked twice.

Thank you for moving the topic to the correct area.

Comment

I have also All-In-One and i received a mail yesterday with 30% discount.

The discount code is the same you can find on the homepage.

I don't know if the 30% is right or a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by fidodkk View Post
            I have also All-In-One and i received a mail yesterday with 30% discount.

The discount code is the same you can find on the homepage.

I don't know if the 30% is right or a mistake.
            I saw that also on the home page I guess my problem is I bought the UHD package and the new module only allows you to put a UHD Movie on a Blank BD50 or BD25 which I feel should be included in the UHD package I bought especially where I have UHD copy lifetime and such a minor change and now they want more $$

I may or may not purchase it I do like supporting Dvdfab however I find this a little much.JMO

Comment

One more question as the website says this about UHD Ripper and Copy: Bundle Sale: DVDFab UHD Copy + UHD Ripper (lifetime)

Copy 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays to blank BD-50/25 discs, ISO files and folders, or convert them to MKV/M2TS videos.

If this is the case, what is the value added for this new UHD to BluRay? Perhaps Copy/Ripper cannot compress? Or maybe you can only copy the Main Movie with Ripper/Copy?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMsmoke View Post
                One more question as the website says this about UHD Ripper and Copy: Bundle Sale: DVDFab UHD Copy + UHD Ripper (lifetime)

Copy 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays to blank BD-50/25 discs, ISO files and folders, or convert them to MKV/M2TS videos.

If this is the case, what is the value added for this new UHD to BluRay? Perhaps Copy/Ripper cannot compress? Or maybe you can only copy the Main Movie with Ripper/Copy?
                Ripper can't compress as of yet it will just rip a great big MKV pass through file as soon as they get that done I expect they will add another module for that when the program should already be able to do it.( And cost us more Money)

Same as with the new UHD copy they just got around to adding the compression to BD25and BD 50

I would love to see Dvdfab just charge lifetime licenses holders for the AIO a flat rate per year meaning any new modules that come out would be added to your lifetime AIO License for a flat fee and it would bring them in a mass amount of money if they were to do this@ a reasonable price.
                Last edited by XX14; 05-26-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I stand corrected the latest beta version ripper does have profiles so you can compress your UHD movies I should really read more sorry for the miss info

Comment

All the UHD modules still undergoing rapid development and you can expect to see changes and improvements, for which there is no charge.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I will purchase the new Module if they give me a 50% off code it just came out and I am hoping that it may show up in my members account shortly or the next few days.

I really do want to support Dvd fab development.

Comment

Hi guys,

If you are existed DVDFab All-In-One package user, please contact support team for the 50% off coupon code to get the new product "UHD to BD Converter". Thank you for your support.

Regards,
                        Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                          Hi guys,

If you are existed DVDFab All-In-One package user, please contact support team for the 50% off coupon code to get the new product "UHD to BD Converter". Thank you for your support.

Regards,
                          Mona
                          Thank you Mona email sent

Comment

never mind the email I figured out the code and got my 50% off and bought it .

Comment

Working...
                            X